TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   sports forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   NCAA Football & Basketball Thread (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=130276)

ClockShot 11-24-2019 02:21 PM

Then halftime came around and the win lost some of its magic

Evil Vito 11-30-2019 04:06 PM

It’s not a rivalry if one team has won 17 of 19

Simple Fan 12-04-2019 12:18 PM

Thought Michigan would give Louisville a better game than they did. Louisville #1

Vastardikai 12-07-2019 08:28 PM

Is there a saltier fanbase than Alabama's?

I swear, University of Georgia could be the only thing stopping earth from being overrun by brain sucking aliens, and Bama fans would be rooting for the aliens.

Tom Guycott 12-08-2019 12:08 AM

Woooo! Undefeated season!

If I had to guess how this is going to shake out, LSU will arbitrarily leapfrog to 1 again, and the Buckeyes will be playing Clemson.

Helmsphere 12-08-2019 05:45 PM

CLEMSON BABY!

Tom Guycott 12-09-2019 06:20 AM

... called it.

Simple Fan 12-09-2019 12:28 PM

Louisville going to the Music City Bowl again. I went last time they played in it. Lamar's freshman year, not sure if I want to go this time around.

Not going, game is on a Monday.

Tom Guycott 12-30-2019 12:04 AM

I'm actually pretty upset by this loss to Clemson. It was a game a) they should have won even being the late start second half team they've been all year, b) that they shouldn't have let even be close enough to put into the hands of the refs like with that bullshit forced fumble touchdown callback, c) that they wasted letting Clemson march right down the field and score in 90 seconds near the end with obviously uncharacteristically shit defense, and d) I couldn't even fucking watch live; I had to stare at my phone with the little moving logos and play results.

That last one was more of a dig at ESPN+. Sure, I had the chance to stream some random NHL games, but that wasn't what I was trying to fucking see. "You need a package with your cable provider"... no, that's what I have *you* for, so that I don't pay for cable for one channel to watch x amount of saturdays a year. What's the point of you otherwise?

I think I'm going to have to readjust this Disney+ bundle and drop ESPN and Hulu. Hell, Hulu was even worse "Oh, you don't have streaming. You can get that for an addtional $55 a month". Piss on you. Again, if it were that dire, I'd be paying that for cable already. I'm not paying that to AOLTimeWarnerSpectrum, why would I pay that to you? Fuck them.

Tom Guycott 01-03-2020 12:19 AM

My pick for the National Champions? I'm going to go with the Tigers.

Helmsphere 01-13-2020 07:19 PM

LET'S GO CLEMSON

Helmsphere 01-14-2020 05:30 AM

Oh well. Congrats LSU

Simple Fan 01-14-2020 11:00 PM

SEC isn't going to go away. Best bet is Clemson builds up.the ACC to stop them for a bit. No other conference has the defense that the SEC does.