TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   "100,001" Replies (Wrestling Forum) (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=125416)

Tom Guycott 01-03-2014 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball (Post 4352400)

I don't know what's funnier: CM Punk Flair flopping, or Seth Rollins channeling Mick Foley at the end there.

Tom Guycott 01-03-2014 02:56 AM

So thanks to the magic of the internet, I got to see Sherlock before the Stateside airing. In the teaser AND the actual show, Anderson is now channeling his inner Daniel Bryan.

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../sherlock3.jpghttp://www.ringsidenews.com/file/pic...131910_400.jpg

CSL 01-03-2014 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 4352913)
Also, EC3 is amazing.

yeah, he's good stuff. Was very surprised when WWE let him go given his look and the fact he clearly had "something" as early back as his time on NXT with Bryan, just maybe got a bit stagnant when they did nothing with him. Change seems to have done him well, hope he kills it in TNA. Catchy as balls theme too, one of the better "pro wrestling rips off a famous song" themes.

Heisenberg 01-03-2014 10:05 AM

I watched a bit of IMPACT last night, Kurt Angle needs to come back to WWE for feud starting purposes, not b/c LOL TNA, just feel like we need the 3 I's Kurt Angle to come back and perhaps have a go with a stable comprised of him, Cesaro, Swagger and Colter.

I think a name like Angle deserves to get pushed to the upper card echelon and after he left my screen I started to lose interest in the other segments and ended up turning the channel after Gail Kim/Madison Rayne

Bad News Gertner 01-03-2014 01:17 PM

Timeline 1963-69 WWWF Bruno Sammartino dvd came in the mail today. Wow, is this ever interesting.

Anybody Thrilla 01-03-2014 01:22 PM

Bruno is also the guest on Colt Cabana's most recent podcast.

Bad News Gertner 01-03-2014 01:29 PM

Lol Bruno might exceed Bret Hart is loving himself. My God haha.

Gerard 01-03-2014 03:01 PM

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kPSaJ9Cswew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was recorded February 2012, and from the latest news he's now dealing with Tongue Cancer, can this man get a break? :(

Emperor Smeat 01-03-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Observer
AJ Styles really is no longer with TNA. The two sides were discussing details as early as last week but couldn’t agree terms. AJ’s agent contacted Ring of Honor about his return to work out a deal between the two sides as its the one place Styles really wanted to go due to his past history with the promotion. While a contract hasn’t been signed Styles is working under an open contract, which means he can appear on other promotions shows but can’t work for anyone with television which includes TNA while working for ROH.

Quote:

According to The Wrestling Observer, WWE has instated classes and seminars for developmental talents to make better financial decisions than past professional wrestlers, and to better prepare them for their post-wrestling lives.

Lock Jaw 01-03-2014 05:05 PM

Found out that I am working the night of the Royal Rumble. Really sucks.

May have to actually order it and then PVR it. Can you PVR ppv events?

Anybody Thrilla 01-03-2014 06:41 PM

You mean DVR? Yes, you can. I do it a lot.

Lock Jaw 01-03-2014 07:07 PM

I think I get some sort of discount on PPV, I should find out what it is.

Emperor Smeat 01-03-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

For what it's worth, it's said that Triple H vs. CM Punk for WrestleMania XXX is a lock. Plans are to do another "Summer of Punk" style program, possibly leading to Punk vs. Batista at SummerSlam.
Quote:

The feeling is that when Roman Reigns turns babyface and splits from The Shield, likely in February, that he will be replaced with a new member in the group. Mason Ryan's name has been discussed.

Mr. Nerfect 01-03-2014 09:21 PM

I kind of get the feeling that Mason Ryan is still not ready for the main roster, but I guess there is no better way to learn.

#1-norm-fan 01-03-2014 09:22 PM

Roman Reigns face turn? I do not like the sound of that...

#1-norm-fan 01-03-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 4353211)
I kind of get the feeling that Mason Ryan is still not ready for the main roster, but I guess there is no better way to learn.

If he's not ready by now, it's gotta be time to start thinking about just letting him go.

Lock Jaw 01-03-2014 09:39 PM

I really don't know what the WWE is doing with Mason Ryan. They clearly want him to be "something"..... but even on NXT he'll show up one week, seem like he is going to be starting some sort of storyline/feud/push, and then he'll just disappear for weeks/months before popping up again.

Seth82 01-03-2014 10:27 PM

Rock 'N' Roll Express documentary is apparently in the works

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...oll-never-dies

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1244526869/rock-n-roll-never-dies/widget/video.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>

Mr. Nerfect 01-03-2014 10:36 PM

They're just trying to get him more polished, I think. His mic work is a bit wonky at the moment and his ring work, while drastically better, is still clunky. But Roman Reigns isn't exactly a technical genius and has thrived in The Shield, so maybe it could all work?

Lock Jaw 01-04-2014 01:22 AM

I really hope these rumours about The Ultimate Warrior going into the Hall of Fame are true... and that he gets a "moment" at Wrestlemania XXX. Maybe he runs out and kills 3MB or something involving Batista where they both vigorously shake the ropes.

GD 01-04-2014 04:31 AM

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w2OwZxvAoJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#BROKEN Hasney 01-04-2014 05:29 AM

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...22037196_n.jpg

CSL 01-04-2014 10:33 AM

hey a Top Gun t-shirt

Sexton-Hardcastle 01-04-2014 10:36 AM

Whilst watching the Heyman/Cole interview on page 8...Did anybody else feel like they were watching a balded Penn Jillette?

I'm not trying to bring Heyman down here, the guy is a genius. I've just noticed that his speech patterns are pretty similar...I half expected him to catch a bullet in his mouth during that whole interview.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:18 AM

If Curtis Axel were still with Heyman, he'd benefit from playing the role of Teller and not talking.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:20 AM

Axel would actually benefit from another run in NXT, I think. Just like what Cesaro is currently doing. He can work on his promos and such down there and help some of the younger guys polish their ring work. Give him Lana as eye candy when he's down there as well. Axel & Rusev would make a pretty dastardly team.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:22 AM

Yoshi Tatsu and Curt Hawkins have both been gone from TV for a long time now. I kind of want Yoshi to come back and do something. He's a good talent, but he's just never had that "edge" that's needed to get out of being a Japanese jobber guy. They have Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara on the main roster, and Kalisto in developmental, but maybe they could bring him back with some sort of mask and have him play villain to them?

Hawkins is hard, because while he is a solid talent, he also just lacks that extra oomph to make him stand-out. As a singles act, I always liked the idea of him coming out decked out in a color scheme and claiming that "Hawkamania is runnin' wild!" It wouldn't be a main event shtick, but it could get him on television for a few weeks and maybe even start to get him over. There's always that tag team with Zack Ryder waiting in the shadows there.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:26 AM

Yoshi Tatsu & Ricardo Rodriguez as a masked babyface tag team, for some reason, appeals to me. There are just so many face teams at the moment. They really need to get some heel stuff happening in that scene, because you've got guys like The Prime Time Players without anyone to really feud with.

Actually, before the Bad News Barrett stuff started, I actually really liked the idea of an Alberto Del Rio/Wade Barrett tag team. Think about it: Barrett showed up in the WWE to make money; Del Rio has a lot of money; both like beating people up and are very good at it -- the story essentially writes itself. They're the sort of super-team that would get a run with the Tag Team Titles, but I think that it would benefit both men (neither of whom has been a Tag Team Champion before) and I just see it clicking. Their arrogance and ruthlessness would come together quite nicely, I feel. Then, when they do suffer a string of losses, they can turn on each other and have a pretty captivating feud (where Barrett would probably be the more natural choice for a face).

Sexton-Hardcastle 01-04-2014 12:22 PM

I'm a huge fan of Wade Barrett, The guy oozes Heel from every pore and his beard is as majestic as her Majesty.

I'd like to see Barrett make more use of being British. I want to see an unadulterated version of Barrett where he speaks in a localized British Dialect using slang terms that most American viewers won't understand and have him portray an Anti-American Heel on TV... Then When WWE visits the UK, the crowds will be so high on him. The same way Bret played a Heel in America/Face in Canada Schtick... Afterall its been over seven years so by the rules of pro wrestling it would be seen as 'Never Been Done'

Aside from that the only change I'd make to Barrett before launching him back into the ring would be to have him adopt a Submission finisher..I've never been a fan of any finish he has used regularly, from that God awful Wasteland thing to the even worse elbow nonsense he used most recently..

I just think a submission would more fit his natural Character, Seeing him methodically target an opponents leg before snapping on a version of a Haas of Pain or even something like a Rings of Saturn or a London Dungeon would be ideal in my eyes.

#BROKEN Hasney 01-04-2014 12:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/2vd0oWU.png

That's a pity. The end of this year has been their best work since they ditched the 6 sided ring.

Still, barely a change in the ratings at all though.

Rammsteinmad 01-04-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexton-Hardcastle (Post 4353415)
I'm a huge fan of Wade Barrett, The guy oozes Heel from every pore and his beard is as majestic as her Majesty.

The guy has an incredibly infectious smile. I think if the Bad News gimmick works out, which I reckon it will, it could easily turn into a "Good News Barrett" persona. The video of this a few weeks back on the JBL/Cole Show was brilliant.

Innovator 01-04-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney (Post 4353424)
http://i.imgur.com/2vd0oWU.png

That's a pity. The end of this year has been their best work since they ditched the 6 sided ring.

Still, barely a change in the ratings at all though.

That's actually good for TNA since they've trimmed a lot of "name" talent like Hogan, Bischoff, AJ, Devon, Mickie, Tara, anyone else I'm forgetting. It means that they can focus on developing new talent and the audience will still be there for them.

Seth82 01-04-2014 01:20 PM

it's kinda awesome that Harley Race was there to present the belt to Kojima

https://www.facebook.com/NationalWrestlingAlliance

BREAKING NEWS FROM TOKYO: Satoshi Kojima just used a lariat to defeat "Ironman" Rob Conway and become the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion! More soon as this unfolds. Harley Race awarded him with the title belt when the match ended.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...88541236_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...65782390_n.jpg

James Steele 01-04-2014 01:31 PM

NWA's best best to restore any prestige to the NWA World Title is by having it in Japan and their big name performers. NWA was stupid to push away TNA.

Kris P Lettus 01-04-2014 01:44 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pAP8xEGaAyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SlickyTrickyDamon 01-04-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Steele (Post 4353431)
NWA's best best to restore any prestige to the NWA World Title is by having it in Japan and their big name performers. NWA was stupid to push away TNA.

TNA pushed NWA away.

Bad News Gertner 01-04-2014 01:59 PM

Shit pushing shit away

Emperor Smeat 01-04-2014 02:30 PM

http://i.minus.com/iSs0V3BSOWQCU.gif

James Steele 01-04-2014 03:06 PM

I thought the reason TNA split was NWA wanted more of a say in who was champion, who worked in TNA, etc.

Emperor Smeat 01-04-2014 03:18 PM

The split was due to TNA wanting to do things their way and only used the NWA name to get instant credibility while the NWA was upset at TNA constantly breaking rules in regards to the titles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In a bid to become a major wrestling promotion, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) split from the NWA in 2004. TNA was founded in 2002 as NWA: TNA and quickly came to hold exclusive booking rights to the two NWA world titles (NWA World Heavyweight Championship and NWA World Tag Team Championship). In 2004, TNA withdrew from the NWA, but cut a deal to keep the promotional rights to the NWA World Heavyweight and Tag Team championships. However, due to TNA not reporting to the NWA about title changes in accordance to NWA bylaws, TNA and NWA worked out a split and the titles were returned to the NWA on May 13, 2007 and TNA then created its own championship titles.

Quote:

The main problem with the working agreement has been that TNA has not been following many of the rules that the NWA has regarding using their name and titles. The main one being that NWA requires to know in advance when a title is going to change hands. TNA has not been notifying them of this.

A split has been expected for awhile which is why TNA stopped using NWA in their name a long time ago (TNA was initially known as NWA-TNA).

The original partnership took place because Jerry Jarrett thought that having the NWA name tied with the TNA name would give the new promotion instant credibility for their weekly PPVs (TNA started as a PPV-exclusive promotion).
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2211...wa-this-sunday

James Steele 01-04-2014 05:22 PM

So, NWA was pissed they didn't let them know when they were doing a title change so they allowed their brand and titles to go back into obscurity?

Kris P Lettus 01-04-2014 06:13 PM

Johnny B Badd

ron the dial 01-04-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Steele (Post 4353533)
So, NWA was pissed they didn't let them know when they were doing a title change so they allowed their brand and titles to go back into obscurity?

to go back into or remain in?

Lock Jaw 01-04-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Steele (Post 4353533)

But Rob Conway won the title, and just look at him

mike adamle 01-04-2014 07:11 PM

Watching Wrestle Kingdom 8 right now and holy fuck do I love seeing The Young Bucks at Tokyo Dome. Match was a really fun spotfest.

Lock Jaw 01-04-2014 07:55 PM

I really wish Chris Benoit didn't screw up the Vince McMahon Blows Up angle.

A "who killed Vince McMahon?" story would have been gold.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 08:01 PM

Satoshi Kojima winning the NWA World Heavyweight Title is probably the best thing to happen to it for a long while. In front of 30,000 and presented by Harley Race too? Cool moment.

#1-norm-fan 01-04-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4353679)

They could have done it again when the "McMahon's Million Dollar Mania" stage collapsed on him. But instead they opted for the usual "Let's not go anywhere with this" idea.

Emperor Smeat 01-04-2014 08:16 PM

Apparently TNA's plan to cut back on the disastrous traveling costs and save money by going back to Universal ended up backfiring on them recently.

Quote:

TNA will not be taping Impact Wrestling at Universal Studios Orlando anytime soon, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
According to multiple sources, TNA will not be returning to any of Universal's sound-stages as they were unable to secure any dates for 2014 due to the sound-stages being booked out for other productions already.

TNA returned to Universal to tape a number of Impact Wrestling episodes at the end of last year. At the time, TNA's press releases presented Universal as being the "hub" of their Impact 365 social media campaign and noted that the company would have a training center in that market as well.

The Impact episodes taped at Universal Studios will conclude with this Thursday's edition of Impact. TNA will tape several episodes later this month in Huntsville, Alabama, including a live "Genesis" themed episode before heading to Europe at the end of the month for their annual tour, where they will tape a number of episodes as well.

From there, it appears Impact will be back on the road, unless the company is able to find a new regular home for the tapings, because as of now, Universal Studios won't be home base

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 08:20 PM

I'm watching Wrestle Kingdom 8 now. The opening eight-man tag has some interesting looking characters in it. I like how they don't use the traditional western formula for tag matches. Seems to be a lot more back-and-forth and the ending just saw an onslaught of what seemed like the more heelish team on some poor sap from the face team. He gets a good round of applause for taking the beating like a man, though.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 08:26 PM

My powers of deduction tell me that the guy Tenzan forced to submit was Yohei Komatsu, who doesn't even seem to have his own Wikipedia page. I imagine he's quite a new guy to the New Japan scene. After seeing him get some offence in against the legendary Tenzan, I actually wouldn't mind seeing the two have a match down the line. I'm not sure if that's how puroresu works, but that's just my feelings as a viewer. Put them against each other at a show and have Tenzan beat Kamatsu again, but seem more impressed with him. Maybe the two could become an eventual tag team? Better yet, maybe Kamatsu can gain respect for Tenzan, and vice versa, but when it comes time to find a tag team partner, Tenzan doesn't think that Kamatsu is ready and tells him "no." This leads to Kamatsu finding a tag team partner of his own to challenge Tenzan and a new partner. Could be a great star-making affair that wraps up a few people in it.

mike adamle 01-04-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 4353723)
My powers of deduction tell me that the guy Tenzan forced to submit was Yohei Komatsu, who doesn't even seem to have his own Wikipedia page. I imagine he's quite a new guy to the New Japan scene. After seeing him get some offence in against the legendary Tenzan, I actually wouldn't mind seeing the two have a match down the line. I'm not sure if that's how puroresu works, but that's just my feelings as a viewer. Put them against each other at a show and have Tenzan beat Kamatsu again, but seem more impressed with him. Maybe the two could become an eventual tag team?

Not likely. Tenzan is in a tag team with Satoshi Kojima at the moment right now.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 08:35 PM

Lol, New Japan have bands play at their biggest shows too. #sportsentertainment

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike adamle (Post 4353725)
Not likely. Tenzan is in a tag team with Satoshi Kojima at the moment right now.

I've read about their celebrated tag team. With Kojima now as the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, perhaps there is no need to keep them teaming all the time? Or maybe it can be Kojima & Tenzan vs. Kamatsu & a partner?

James Steele 01-04-2014 08:46 PM

:lol:

I'd love it if TNA paid WWE to film some iMPACT! episodes from Full Sail.

VSG 01-04-2014 10:11 PM

Ahem..

SPOILER: show
http://www.pwmania.com/artman/wp-con...yatt-lshow.jpg

Too bad he did not have a goat mask on to complement Eric Rowan's sheep mask :'(

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 10:19 PM

I don't really think Daniel Bryan needed a change, but I'm really curious to see where this goes.

Cool King 01-04-2014 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball (Post 4353198)
Quote:

The feeling is that when Roman Reigns turns babyface and splits from The Shield, likely in February, that he will be replaced with a new member in the group. Mason Ryan's name has been discussed.

Dear God no.

Please, anyone but Mason Ryan.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 10:36 PM

Not a big Mason Ryan fan, must confess.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:06 PM

Back to Wrestle Kingdom 8. While I'm confessing, I must say that I am looking forward to this IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title match. Alex Shelley, despite the little I've seen of him, has always impressed me. I don't know why the WWE released Alex Koslov from his developmental contract. He was unlikely to be a main eventer within a year or anything, but he seems to have skill. I'm really looking forward to seeing my first Taka Michinoku match in years and years.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:06 PM

Lol, The Young Bucks. Not sure exactly what their shtick is, but it's pretty funny.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:12 PM

Haha, Taka Michinoku and Taichi just sitting down with the commentators as the other teams beat the crap out of each other.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:14 PM

The Young Bucks are pretty amazing in the ring thus far.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:18 PM

Koslov doing a Russian dance and kicking Alex Shelley in the head each time before double-stomping his face down. Pretty awesome.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:33 PM

Love Taka Michinoku and Taichi as a team. Taichi has some weird charisma about him.

Mr. Nerfect 01-04-2014 11:43 PM

That fucking tombstone/springboard piledriver combo from The Young Bucks! What the fuck is that shit?

CSL 01-05-2014 12:02 AM

MOVEZ

Innovator 01-05-2014 12:03 AM

Young Bucks gimmick, SUPERKICKS! MORE! MORE! MORE! NO TIME TO SELL, HAVE TO SUPERKICK!

There.

Lock Jaw 01-05-2014 12:05 AM

http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/src/1388796021234.gif

YeahyeahyeahMOVEZ

Lock Jaw 01-05-2014 12:15 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uuz8OC8r0z...4-08-51+PM.jpg

Tom Guycott 01-05-2014 12:19 AM

^^^ "CHICKENS!"

Because that shot of those two makes me think of Doring and Roadkill.

Emperor Smeat 01-05-2014 01:02 AM

http://yuploaded.files.wordpress.com...gelaughing.gif

Seth82 01-05-2014 01:03 AM

damn the Sheepherders were such badasses

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OSUeqOxJ0TE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fignuts 01-05-2014 03:20 AM

Noid, you should check out some Shinsuke Nakamura matches. Dude is my favorite wrestler in Japan right now. Has amazing charisma(not just amazing charisma for a japanese wrestler) and he's got this whacky bizarre personality that I've just never seen before.

Oh and he's fucking mint in the ring too. He's probably somewhere on the card on Wrestle Kingdom 8, so I'm sure you'll see him anyway.

mike adamle 01-05-2014 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 4353853)
That fucking tombstone/springboard piledriver combo from The Young Bucks! What the fuck is that shit?

A little background on that move. In like 2009 or 2010 in PWG The Young Bucks biggest rival were the Cutler Brothers. The Cutlers finishing tag team move was... the tandem springboard tombstone piledriver. I think it's hilarious that it's 2014 and I haven't heard of the Cutlers in years and here the Young Bucks are in NJPW stealing their finisher!

mike adamle 01-05-2014 09:11 AM

Back to watch the rest of the japanese wrestlemania, LOL at Daniel Gracie choking out Yuji Nagata with his shirt.

mike adamle 01-05-2014 09:26 AM

Toru Yano and The Great Muta together is hilarious

mike adamle 01-05-2014 09:44 AM

Really looking forward to Togi Makabe-Bad Luck Fale. Makabe is one of my favorite brawlers and Fale is fucking huge and I can't wait to see Togi try to take him down.

CSL 01-05-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 4353932)
Noid, you should check out some Shinsuke Nakamura matches. Dude is my favorite wrestler in Japan right now. Has amazing charisma(not just amazing charisma for a japanese wrestler) and he's got this whacky bizarre personality that I've just never seen before.

Oh and he's fucking mint in the ring too. He's probably somewhere on the card on Wrestle Kingdom 8, so I'm sure you'll see him anyway.

yah, one of the few guys that actually has some semblance of character as opposed to "tough strong style bloke #12", always comes up when me and friends watch these shows

Rammsteinmad 01-05-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4353679)

You know that nobody on here would have been satisfied with the outcome, right?

Lock Jaw 01-05-2014 12:06 PM

Not immediately, no. A few years down the line, though, and they would have looked at it with fond nostalgia.

Emperor Smeat 01-05-2014 03:10 PM

http://i.minus.com/ihUQe2YiZ9ocC.gif

mike adamle 01-05-2014 03:21 PM

Goto-Shibata on Wrestle Kingdom was awesome! as was Devitt's entrance and new look.

James Steele 01-05-2014 04:46 PM

For your viewing pleasure:

http://superluchas.files.wordpress.c...rules-2012.jpg

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VLEr3vLji0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#1-norm-fan 01-05-2014 04:49 PM

Those two title matches and Lesnar vs Cena reminded me why I love wrestling. Fucking spectacular. Felt like I was a kid again.

#1-norm-fan 01-05-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 4354013)
You know that nobody on here would have been satisfied with the outcome, right?

It was supposed to be what the illegitimate son angle ended up being, right?

So... yeah. Hornswoggle.

XL 01-05-2014 05:05 PM

Feel like I haven't seen Sin Caraco or Los Matadores on Raw for a while. Given up on those experiments already?

Seth82 01-05-2014 09:23 PM

AJ Styles botched his Styles Clash and nearly broke Roderick Strong's Neck

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/ixoHt2nkf0/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

ron the dial 01-05-2014 09:30 PM

that looks like it's more on roddy than aj

Innovator 01-05-2014 09:35 PM

Roderick tucked his chin, that's on him.

Seth82 01-05-2014 09:37 PM

I viewed it a second time and yep it looks like Roderick's fault.

Kris P Lettus 01-05-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Guycott (Post 4353888)
^^^ "CHICKENS!"

Because that shot of those two makes me think of Doring and Roadkill.

CHICKENS

Lock Jaw 01-06-2014 02:51 AM

https://24.media.tumblr.com/bb8772f5...evkdo1_500.jpg

WE THE IHOP

Poit 01-06-2014 02:55 AM

That's not the American House of Pancakes.

Mr. Nerfect 01-06-2014 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 4353932)

Nakamura was voted to be in the main event with Hiroshi Tanahashi, or so I believe. I'm looking forward to seeing their match now. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it how some guys are just "professional rasslers" in the world of puroresu. I don't know much of history, but Tanahashi reminds me of the likes of Eddie Guerrero and Shawn Michaels when it comes to ring presence. He seems to be this guy who is just really good at wrestling and has earned a legion of admirers for it and has a reasonably sized ego, but generally fights honorably. Don't have too much of a problem with that. Simple can be good.

Can't wait to see Nakamura, though, since I do love a good personality in professional wrestling. Especially one that I can't quite pinpoint why I love it so much (The Brian Kendrick, for example).

Fignuts 01-06-2014 05:28 AM

Massive History between Tanahashi and Nakamura. Would equate their rivalry to stonecold and the rock.

They were a successful tag team earlier in their careers. Since then they've both won the IWGP title multiple times. They've faced off too many times to count, but this is actually the fourth time that Tana vs Naka has headlined the Tokyo Dome if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if any other rivalry can say that.

Fignuts 01-06-2014 05:35 AM

Also, here is an awesome match between Nakamura and La Sombra

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p_SMf5ugQq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fignuts 01-06-2014 05:35 AM

Nakamura has a fucking awesome entrance theme too.

Fignuts 01-06-2014 05:36 AM

Kinda gay for Shinsuke Nakamura you guys, in case you didn't notice.

Lock Jaw 01-06-2014 05:37 AM

Is that the guy from 1080 Snowboarding for N64?