TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   "100,001" Replies (Wrestling Forum) (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=125416)

Frank Drebin 01-08-2014 04:42 PM

Was Roberts good at cutting promos? I honestly don't remember. If he was and he still can, then I would agree with wanting to see him in a semi regular or managerial role. Would make for a great ring leader of a heel stable.

whiteyford 01-08-2014 04:44 PM

He was amazing.

Anybody Thrilla 01-08-2014 04:50 PM

He WAS good at cutting promos. He hasn't shown any recent ability to do so. He DEFINITELY shouldn't have anyone excited for a possible Royal Rumble appearance.

Seth82 01-08-2014 04:58 PM

- Former WWE star Michael Tarver of Nexus fame has released a new song on Soundcloud called "No Weapon."

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/128406140&amp;color=ff6600&amp;auto_play=false&amp;show_artwork=true"></iframe>

Lock Jaw 01-08-2014 05:01 PM

The Assassin

Scott Roberts 01-08-2014 05:02 PM

Hey you know what? Go fuck yourself Anybody Loser! How about you show some f***ing respect for a legend of wrestling and quite your whining. There isnt a single guy on the current roster who is anywhere near Jakes league so why in the hell shouldn't he be given more time on screen? Because pussy morons like you say so? I dont think so

Shadrick 01-08-2014 05:57 PM

ABT has an enemy.

Vastardikai 01-08-2014 06:04 PM

Shad, you got any popcorn? This should be entertaining.

Ultra Mantis 01-08-2014 06:08 PM

Scott Roberts sounds like he wants to touch Jake's snake.

#1-norm-fan 01-08-2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Drebin (Post 4356723)
Was Roberts good at cutting promos? I honestly don't remember.

I might put him in the top 5 mic workers of all time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 4356727)
He WAS good at cutting promos. He hasn't shown any recent ability to do so. He DEFINITELY shouldn't have anyone excited for a possible Royal Rumble appearance.

If you remember in the late '90s watching Beyond the Mat, seeing videos of him cutting nonsensical, drunken slurred promos, jacking off a snake between his legs while high on who knows what and basically just assuming he was gonna die any day then the fact that he is in decent shape, clean and has a shot to compete in a WWE ring in 2014 is an incredible story. Why shouldn't people be excited for it?

Shadrick 01-08-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vastardikai (Post 4356764)
Shad, you got any popcorn? This should be entertaining.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...0GLW9w3b69.gif

Anybody Thrilla 01-08-2014 06:49 PM

I'll reiterate again that his story is awesome. He turned his life around. Great.

That doesn't change that he didn't do anything entertaining yet.

Anybody Thrilla 01-08-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadrick (Post 4356759)
ABT has an enemy.

I think enemies have to have a mutual distaste. I don't even know who that dude up there is.

#1-norm-fan 01-08-2014 06:54 PM

Define "entertaining". He's not gonna put on a wrestling clinic but a lot of people were entertained just seeing him on Raw with the snake and a lot of people will be entertained if he come into the Rumble and just lays a few people out with DDTs or clears the ring with a snake before getting thrown out. It's the story and the nostalgia factor.

VSG 01-08-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 4356778)
I think enemies have to have a mutual distaste. I don't even know who that dude up there is.

lol can't Anybody Loser handle an enemy? :naughty:

#1-norm-fan 01-08-2014 06:58 PM

I agree that people should hold off on calling for him to have a permanent roll just yet. That would require actual skills which he may or may not still have. As far as people being excited for a Rumble appearance though, I don't see why they shouldn't be.

Anybody Thrilla 01-08-2014 07:07 PM

Because quite simply, since his return, he has done nothing. It was basically the equivalent of a live, moving 'before and after' picture. His presence took away from what should have been a fairly big moment for Roman Reigns, a current superstar who HAS been proving to be entertaining for over a year now.

I would love for Jake to come out and do something amazingly fun to watch at no one's expense if he really still has it in him, but again, he has shown no reason for any of us to think that he's capable of that just yet.

Emperor Smeat 01-08-2014 07:11 PM

Have no problem with him becoming part of the usual group of Legends the WWE likes to bring out every so often. Would have been nice had he been a lot more healthy to be a possible Rumble surprise this year but him being involved in a Rumble segment would be just as good.

Even though the backstage overall is a lot better than in the past, still wouldn't want him hanging around there for long periods of time to minimize any possible relapses.

Blonde Moment 01-08-2014 07:12 PM

I think that is what everyone wants to see, if he still has it. If he does he can make one hell of an impact, backstage, I do not expect a Ricky Steamboat where we get a suprisingly ok match out of him but if he still has the mind his impact can be amazing.

#1-norm-fan 01-08-2014 07:16 PM

Do you feel that way about all legends who make Royal Rumble appearances? Or Hogan when he saved Eugene from Muhammed Hassan and Davari at WrestleMania 22? Or all the legend surprise appearances over the years?

What your saying applies to him making a full time return. He doesn't need to be capable of putting on a match or cutting a promo for an inconsequential, fun Royal Rumble moment that requires him to hit a couple DDTs or throw a snake in the ring and then get tossed over the top by someone like Reigns or Ambrose.

Anybody Thrilla 01-08-2014 07:19 PM

Yeah, I pretty much do feel that way about legends in the Rumble. And don't even get me started on Hogan.

What I'm saying is based on a few reactions that I read around here on this very site. Could you imagine if you were on the active roster and you found out that you were going to sell for Jake Roberts and possibly get pitched from the Rumble by him? You would gain absolutely nothing from that.

Tazz Dan 01-08-2014 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 4356788)
Yeah, I pretty much do feel that way about legends in the Rumble. And don't even get me started on Hogan.

What I'm saying is based on a few reactions that I read around here on this very site. Could you imagine if you were on the active roster and you found out that you were going to sell for Jake Roberts and possibly get pitched from the Rumble by him? You would gain absolutely nothing from that.

I'd rather lose my spot to Jake Roberts than Drew Carey, and Drew Carey is a HOFer.

Anybody Thrilla 01-08-2014 08:44 PM

I wasn't happy about Drew Carey either.

Anybody Thrilla 01-08-2014 09:20 PM

That Michael Tarver song can go fuck itself.

Also, is the NXT ring a lot smaller than the main roster rings?

Seth82 01-08-2014 11:54 PM

:(

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10035187.shtml

WWE legend Mae Young removed from life support

WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young was removed from life support on Wednesday night, according to Mike Mooneyham of The Post and Courier. "Sad news to report," Mooneyham wrote on Twitter.com/ByMikeMooneyham. "Received word that #MaeYoung has been taken off life support. Prayers to this grand lady of wrestling."

Shadrick 01-09-2014 12:03 AM

aw man.

James Steele 01-09-2014 02:40 AM

I hope WWE gives her an awesome video package memorial to open SmackDown! and RAW.

SlickyTrickyDamon 01-09-2014 03:01 AM

She deserves nothing less.

XL 01-09-2014 08:52 AM

Had a dream last night that involved receiving a bunch of WWE DVD box sets. One of which was the Best of The Big Bossman.

The Rogerer 01-09-2014 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 4356788)

You would gain the fact that you respect wrestling legends and actually enjoy wrestling and not look petty. He won't be in the rumble anyway.

Nicky Fives 01-09-2014 12:04 PM

I'm happy Jake has gotten back on TV, but other than including him into the "random legends that always show up" grouping, I see no need for him to be on television..... set him up with a nice condo in Orlando and teach the developmental guys how to talk and about in-ring psychology....maybe even a class on telling them stories to scare them straight and NOT go down the path he took....

XL 01-09-2014 12:05 PM

Just wanted to say that I love the chop block. Probably my favourite regular move.

Emperor Smeat 01-09-2014 03:09 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J6qj2yQewZs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

VSG 01-09-2014 06:34 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0iuHwzaPw34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ft21RbleCbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anybody Thrilla 01-09-2014 06:43 PM

That's pretty rad.

Sexton-Hardcastle 01-09-2014 06:47 PM

Lol Americans will get excited over anything. You did that on the terraces here you'd get a pie in the face and a kick in the shin.

Seth82 01-09-2014 07:05 PM

Ken Shamrock is now apparently a bodyguard for 50 Cent

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/09/ufc-ww...#ixzz2pwNzBMQJ

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/01/09/0...-twitter-4.jpg

50 Cent has SERIOUSLY upgraded his personal security team ... 'cause one of the guys watching his back is UFC Hall of Famer (and ex-WWE superstar) Ken Shamrock!!!!

49-year-old Shamrock was spotted on the rapper's personal protection detail at the CES convection in Las Vegas yesterday ... and afterward, Ken confirmed he's now working for a company that does private security for several "high-end clients," including Fiddy.

After the convention, Ken tweeted that it was a "pleasure" working for 50 ... and said the rapper is, "By far one of the classiest gents I have ever worked with."

As for Ken's fighting career -- he may not have given up on the ring entirely ... just last month, he appeared in a wrestling event in Costa Rica.

But for now, don't screw with Mr. Cent ... or you might end up in a nasty ankle lock.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ohXBHp_cmk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anybody Thrilla 01-09-2014 07:19 PM

This theme is just so damn catchy. If only it mattered.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A62BTlXuv9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fignuts 01-09-2014 07:35 PM

Yeah, definitely one of the better themes. So much generic crap these days. Remember when just about everyone on the roster had a unique, recognizable theme, as opposed to bad rock music?

Mr. Nerfect 01-09-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 4356688)
Some of you need to calm down. Jake Roberts did not look AMAZING. He just no longer looked like complete shit. He has definitely made progress, and I am happy for him as a human, but he didn't do ANYTHING that should make you want to see him in a more prominent role on that Raw. I'm not even saying that he's not CAPABLE of doing something awesome, but there was NOTHING on Monday night that would make anyone think that. Come on.

I disagree. I enjoyed his stage presence. When the man is in the zone as a character, he's in the zone as a character.

Mr. Nerfect 01-09-2014 08:54 PM

I was also talking more in a role as a manager/mouthpiece, giving analysis (Roberts has a great understanding of wrestling psychology) and working with guys down in NXT. I wouldn't want to see him the Royal Rumble Match, personally. It might help him stay clean and keep making the progress he is making.

Mr. Nerfect 01-09-2014 08:55 PM

And I agree with you on Curtis Axel's theme.

Tazz Dan 01-09-2014 09:11 PM

Only Thrilla's view is relevant on the Jake issue Noid. Just fall in line, smile and agree with him on this.

Cool King 01-09-2014 10:20 PM

With Kaitlyn sadly gone now, it occurred to me that I no longer have a "favourite Diva" that's on the roster.

After having a look at the Diva roster, I can't seem to choose which one will be my new "favourite" and who I'll support from now on.

At this moment in time, it's all leaning towards being Aksana.

Strange times.

Savio 01-09-2014 10:24 PM

Aksana is hot, I also like that they paired her with the million dollar man monday, nice throw back

Shadrick 01-09-2014 11:04 PM

i need more gifs of aksanas butt

Cool King 01-09-2014 11:16 PM

I don't have any gifs, but will a video suffice?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6hJQpFbW2Gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seth82 01-09-2014 11:47 PM

I watched this earlier and it is fucking great lol

Cornette returns to Kayfabe Commentaries with the Breaking Kayfabe shoot

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z0Nc7b8ZZ70?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bad News Gertner 01-10-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 4357398)
I disagree. I enjoyed his stage presence. When the man is in the zone as a character, he's in the zone as a character.

Honestly, Jake looks like Uncle Reg who had quadruple bypass surgery.

Mr. Nerfect 01-10-2014 12:20 AM

Aksana is really growing on me. Not just because she's hot. I don't think she's good yet, but I think they'll find more and more ways to expose her correctly. Basically just have her and her ass look good.

Emperor Smeat 01-10-2014 12:28 AM

Recent stuff from the dirtsheets (mostly the Observer):

Quote:

Right now for Rumble, the only two matches besides the Rumble that are clear are Orton vs. Cena in a must be a winner match for the world title, and Show vs. Lesnar. Show vs. Lesnar had been planned months ago, with the idea Lesnar goes over Show strong to set him up for Undertaker. As of now, that is still the plan. The past few weeks they had done nothing in that direction and from Smackdown the sense was it would be Langston, as Show wasn’t even involved.
Quote:

Regarding Hulk Hogan and WrestleMania, Roddy Piper has pushed for an idea of Hogan & Cena vs. Piper & Punk
Quote:

Jake Roberts’ return at Raw would seem to indicate a good chance they’ll give him a Royal Rumble spot, which has been his goal. It wouldn’t be as much of a “surprise,” since he was on Raw first, but if you noticed, they saved the DDT spot. Backstage people also figured if Roberts doesn’t have any issues between now and then, that he’d be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year.
Quote:

The idea going around is to do Old School Raw on the Monday in January that goes against the BCS title game as an annual special counter-programming show on a night that could otherwise get destroyed in the ratings.
Quote:

Batista signed a two-year contract
Quote:

Regarding the WWE Network, William Regal said on Twitter, "Great news about the #WWENetwork.I filmed the other day for a documentary about me and the evolution of my character from "Lord"till now."
Quote:

Bidding for WWE cannot start until February 15th, the end of Comcast/NBC Universal's exclusive negotiation period to keep WWE on their family of cable networks. The other bids must be in by February 28th, and WWE will make its choice by March 4th.

GD 01-10-2014 12:32 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ysWdwZFkuqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tom Guycott 01-10-2014 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball (Post 4356673)

Looks like they had three minutes of an hour to kill.

Bad News Gertner 01-10-2014 12:58 AM

It's crazy when the Usos smile how much they look like The Rock.

Mr. Nerfect 01-10-2014 01:04 AM

Do you think The Usos have star power on their own? I'm not suggesting they be split up or anything, but have either really been given the chance to shine as an individual personality?

Mr. Nerfect 01-10-2014 01:04 AM

Remember that year (I want to say 2011) that Jey Uso randomly entered the Royal Rumble on his own?

Bad News Gertner 01-10-2014 01:13 AM

I'm pretty sure it was because Jimmy Uso got a DUI or something.

Naw, they are tag team guys and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Nothing annoys me more here when people place unrealistic expectations like "so and so should be main eventing". I feel everybody has a spot, and there's nothing wrong with that. You need that, being a strong undercard to compliment the main events..

XL 01-10-2014 04:51 AM

Tbf, if you'd asked in 1993 if Fatu from the Headshrinkers would one day be a pretty big deal by himself, you'd have been laughed at.

The Fraze 01-10-2014 05:03 AM

It would be nice if AJ wasn't the prettiest girl on the planet. Raw would have less grunting noises made on my part.

whiteyford 01-10-2014 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 4357581)
Do you think The Usos have star power on their own? I'm not suggesting they be split up or anything, but have either really been given the chance to shine as an individual personality?

I just don't see the need to split up every tag team to get a quick feud before trying to make two new singles stars from the aftermath, I get that it is a time tested formula and the easiest feud in the world to book but just seems like a waste more often than not. You could keep them as a team while they branched out into singles feuds, if one clicks great, if not you haven't had to split up a tag team you'll just reform again in a few months.

Mr. Nerfect 01-10-2014 08:35 AM

As I said, I'm not suggesting they do split. I just find it interesting that they're from the same family as Roman Reigns, and people are talking about such a big push for him and yet The Usos seem to be just tag guys. And there is nothing wrong with that. I just wonder if people see that same potential for them.

If they were to have a go at singles competition, I would have them lose a tag team match with the added stipulation being that if they lost then they won't be able to team with each other for a year or something.

whiteyford 01-10-2014 08:56 AM

Its the same thing with the Shield, they want to push Reigns but I don't see why they need to split them up to achieve that, they didn't split the Horsemen up every time someone other than Flair got a singles push.

whiteyford 01-10-2014 08:58 AM

The Shield working together in the Rumble match could be interesting for example.

Sexton-Hardcastle 01-10-2014 09:09 AM

Remember that time that Jake Roberts and Jerry Lawler were both in The Rocks Debut match at Survivor Series...

Innovator 01-10-2014 11:40 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bdocv_YCAAE723V.jpg:large

Volare 01-10-2014 12:17 PM

There should be more money falling in the background.

Emperor Smeat 01-10-2014 03:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/stHmwP3.gif

DaveBrawl 01-10-2014 03:15 PM

Those blasted crosswinds.

Emperor Smeat 01-10-2014 03:25 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n3LjB-S3hPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Fraze 01-10-2014 04:12 PM

How many more times will we have to endure Khali being on television? I'm embarrassed every time he's out there. Is India really that important?

Heisenberg 01-10-2014 04:22 PM

He fills the Indian void that Tatanka left behind

GD 01-10-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fraze (Post 4357828)
How many more times will we have to endure Khali being on television? I'm embarrassed every time he's out there. Is India really that important?

He is embarrassing but the kids love him. India is definitely important for the WWE with respect to the amount of viewership.

VSG 01-10-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Agreed with everything but that last statement. Don't make me superkick you ,Fraze, you know I :heart: you!

#1-norm-fan 01-10-2014 06:01 PM

They could put Jinder Mahal on stilts and he'd serve all the purposes of Khali and still be more mobile in the ring.

Cool King 01-10-2014 06:05 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0dbe491dd...wc07o1_250.gif

Vastardikai 01-10-2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

All I'm gonna say in answer to your last question is this: over 1,000,000,000 people live in India.

whiteyford 01-10-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan (Post 4357872)
They could put Jinder Mahal on stilts and he'd serve all the purposes of Khali and still be more mobile in the ring.

Except he's Canadian?

#1-norm-fan 01-10-2014 07:38 PM

So was Roddy Piper. That didn't stop him from becoming the greatest Scotsman who ever lived.

whiteyford 01-10-2014 07:40 PM

I can't look at you right now....

CSL 01-10-2014 07:45 PM

http://www.soccerbyives.net/images/2...hotos.com_.jpg

CSL 01-10-2014 07:46 PM

majestic

whiteyford 01-10-2014 07:47 PM

Why did he have to leave the greatest club in the world to go down to Manchester though?

Corporate CockSnogger 01-10-2014 08:06 PM

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...y_1533912c.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...rpool--007.jpg

http://www.bluebadgestyle.com/wp-con...-Face-Shot.jpg

Corporate CockSnogger 01-10-2014 08:07 PM

If your mum doesn't fancy Hansen then she's a lezza.

Cool King 01-10-2014 08:11 PM

These are all terrible teams.

Clachnacuddin F.C. is where it's at.

Emperor Smeat 01-10-2014 08:43 PM

Ric Flair still horrible with his finances.

Quote:

The Charlotte Business Journal reports that Ric Flair has an arrest warrant out for him in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. This is the same warrant that was issued back in the summer of 2013. The warrant is for failure to pay $32,352.51 in post-separation support and legal fees to his ex-wife Jacqueline. If Flair was to be taken in on the warrant, he couldn't get out until he paid the money. Flair has a hearing for the warrant on January 24th in Charlotte.

Curd 01-10-2014 08:45 PM

Well whaddya know, Ryback believes in the 'law of positive attraction' like Hulkster does:
http://www.tpww.net/2014/01/ryback-b...yle-to-lesnar/

Hope the producers don't mistake this for arrogance like they do with Ziggler. :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect 01-10-2014 09:03 PM

When 3MB splits, Jinder Mahal should be given a huge Bollywood gimmick where he has dancers for his entrance, and he rides out on an elephant.

thecc 01-10-2014 09:26 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZwGhBl9r9bE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GD 01-10-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 4357950)
When 3MB splits, Jinder Mahal should be given a huge Bollywood gimmick where he has dancers for his entrance, and he rides out on an elephant.

Fuck off Noid! How about John Cena coming out in cowboy boots and hat. A rifle in one hand and a hot dog in the other. Elephants? really? really?

GD 01-10-2014 09:50 PM

How about a combination of a rapist / fresh of the boat gimmick?

CSL 01-10-2014 10:00 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5_g5wG0Vk9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

love these vids

Lock Jaw 01-10-2014 10:09 PM

Thought today that there should be a "germaphobe" gimmick. Like have a dude come out and wrestle in a full-body suit and also constantly be spaying disinfectant at his opponents....

Inevitable in the course of a match, his suit would get ripped or something and he would start freaking out.

GD 01-10-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4357984)
Thought today that there should be a "germaphobe" gimmick. Like have a dude come out and wrestle in a full-body suit and also constantly be spaying disinfectant at his opponents....

Inevitable in the course of a match, his suit would get ripped or something and he would start freaking out.

Maybe he can also be a snake charmer from the slums of Bombay.

Cool King 01-10-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4357984)

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/a.../1502224_o.gif

Bad News Gertner 01-10-2014 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XL (Post 4357642)
Tbf, if you'd asked in 1993 if Fatu from the Headshrinkers would one day be a pretty big deal by himself, you'd have been laughed at.

Being twins is what really hurts their chances.

Seth82 01-10-2014 11:15 PM

lol only ECW would use Divine Brown in an angle

at the time Raven was unhappy because both Kimona and Beulah left him so Stevie Richards went off to find a new valet for Raven

who does Stevie bring back but the infamous Divine Brown

the angle is in the first 5 minutes of the video - Joey's comments afterward were pretty funny

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xusmmq" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xusmmq_ecw-hardcore-tv-6-4-1996_sport" target="_blank">ECW Hardcore TV 6/4/1996</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/f100003570148919" target="_blank">f100003570148919</a></i>

Fignuts 01-10-2014 11:15 PM

lol gurudave goin Malcolm Apu on us.

Lock Jaw 01-10-2014 11:27 PM

http://i.imgur.com/X5Mwg7i.gif

The Fraze 01-10-2014 11:28 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lV0Jbx8EezQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>