TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (http://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (http://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Paige's brother posts fearful message on behalf of the Knight family (http://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=133649)

Slik 07-11-2017 10:05 AM

Paige's brother posts fearful message on behalf of the Knight family
 
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sharing on behalf of <a href="https://twitter.com/ZakBevis">@ZakBevis</a>. Domestic violence on any level is never ok. <a href="https://t.co/GXBH0FKz0j">pic.twitter.com/GXBH0FKz0j</a></p>&mdash; Matt Myers (@Matt_Myers91) <a href="https://twitter.com/Matt_Myers91/status/884753263421247489">July 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Slik 07-11-2017 10:05 AM

#SavePaige

Big Vic 07-11-2017 10:40 AM

I highly doubt Paige will end up a Grammy award winner.

Destor 07-11-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Vic (Post 4989888)
I highly doubt Paige will end up a Grammy award winner.

I mean least now she will have some solid material to write about

Slik 07-11-2017 10:50 AM

"They tried to make me dump Del Rio and I said No, No, No"

Rammsteinmad 07-11-2017 01:06 PM

Never liked Paige.

Rammsteinmad 07-11-2017 01:06 PM

Never really been that big of a Del Rio fan either, to be honest. Never understood what the internet saw in him.

Volare 07-11-2017 01:11 PM

Sunny...Chyna....Paige.... 1 every generation it seems.

Slik 07-11-2017 01:12 PM

@Rammsteinmad

I've always found him boring. His personal ring announcer was funny but Del Rio is pretty boring to watch IMO...having nightmarish flashbacks to the 9,000 Sheamus vs Del Rio matches.

Rammsteinmad 07-11-2017 01:17 PM

Yeah! Ricardo was entertaining. Del Rio could have good matches, but just never really got into him or his character. Was better suited to multi-man matches, in my opinion.

Big Vic 07-11-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura (Post 4989937)
@Rammsteinmad

I've always found him boring. His personal ring announcer was funny but Del Rio is pretty boring to watch IMO...having nightmarish flashbacks to the 9,000 Sheamus vs Del Rio matches.

The match where he won the WHC from Dolph was really good, don't remember other good ones.

Rammsteinmad 07-11-2017 01:37 PM

I don't even remember that. The only one that sticks out in my mind was when Dolph cashed in on Del Rio.

Lock Jaw 07-11-2017 01:46 PM

Still Feel like the entire thing is pretty much a "rebellious youth" who the more everyone is telling her to get away from this bad influence of a guy, the more they drive her to him.......

Stereotypes.......

Theo Dious 07-11-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volare (Post 4989936)
Sunny...Chyna....Paige.... 1 every generation it seems.

I'm guessing by this you mean "hot mess/car crash chick."

Slik 07-11-2017 02:16 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Heavy spoke to TMZ's witness who gave a lot of additional Alberto/Paige details, including her calling him “abusive” <a href="https://t.co/K1CEN1OToS">https://t.co/K1CEN1OToS</a> <a href="https://t.co/0kv6n1o8p2">pic.twitter.com/0kv6n1o8p2</a></p>&mdash; David Bixenspan (@davidbix) <a href="https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/884786138845777920">July 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Damn @ him hiding "his" coke in her bags...I'm assuming she does coke too/it's both of their's.

Big Vic 07-11-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 4989950)
I don't even remember that. The only one that sticks out in my mind was when Dolph cashed in on Del Rio.

Dolph just came back from his concussion and Del Rio hit him with like 30 super kicks to the head.

Maluco 07-11-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 4989930)
Never really been that big of a Del Rio fan either, to be honest. Never understood what the internet saw in him.

I though his first run was good. The whole classy Mexican aristocrat thing with elaborate entrance et al was entertaining to me. He looked like a million bucks, was good in the ring and I bought the character.

Having been exposed to this mess for months and months, however, he seems really trashy and spiteful. Whole thing is a mess and while I still read up on what's happening in wrestling, am sick to death of hearing about this. Feel sorry for everyone involved tbh

Bad News Gertner 07-11-2017 03:13 PM

Del Rio was top 3 in terms of in ring work during his first run. He was so smooth in the ring.

Emperor Smeat 07-11-2017 06:51 PM

Yeah Del Rio was good in the ring during most of his first run. Was a lot more motivated than his second run although also had the Lesnar-like booking problem of achieving too much too soon in his WWE career. Went all downhill once he had the face run and/or terrible Cena feud.


On the topic of his relationship with Paige, the family doesn't like the WWE but the one thing both sides agree is him being a terrible influence for her. Not the first time they've been worried about her well-being due to him.

Lock Jaw 07-11-2017 08:08 PM

I think I'm one of the only ones who enjoyed his WWE face run......

Outsider 07-11-2017 08:12 PM

Seems like it is a case of a fucked up girl in a bad situation.

Not good for anyone and regardless of any thoughts on her as a wrestler just gotta hope she comes out of it ok, can rebuild her life and move on.

If he is abusing her, then I hope he gets justice, and if not then him rebuilding his life looks like it is needed as well.

#1-wwf-fan 07-11-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4990051)
I think I'm one of the only ones who enjoyed his WWE face run......

I liked him as a face. I love the "cocky face who can back shit up" character and he played it great. Loved his feud with Big Show.

RP 07-11-2017 08:42 PM

So if they're 18 years old, you can make them eat your cum off their title belts.

Stickman 07-11-2017 08:43 PM

Del Rio is without a doubt one of the most boring champs they have ever had. The only reason he was around so long and had such success is he looks good and he's mexican. I'd take Reigns over Del Rio any time and I can't stand RR.

DAMN iNATOR 07-11-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan (Post 4990058)
I liked him as a face. I love the "cocky face who can back shit up" character and he played it great. Loved his feud with Big Show.

Yeah, but he's one of those guys who just works SO much better as a heel, IMHO.

Noid 07-12-2017 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outsider (Post 4990055)
Seems like it is a case of a fucked up girl in a bad situation.

Not good for anyone and regardless of any thoughts on her as a wrestler just gotta hope she comes out of it ok, can rebuild her life and move on.

If he is abusing her, then I hope he gets justice, and if not then him rebuilding his life looks like it is needed as well.

This sums up my feelings on the situation pretty well.

Noid 07-12-2017 05:07 AM

The other brother has come out and said he has seen photographic evidence that he abuses her, and it's in line with the witness statements about what Paige and Del Rio were arguing about. Fuck this is depressing.

DaveWadding 07-12-2017 05:47 AM

On the topic of Del Rio, he's a great worker who was only really interesting in Lucha Underground character-wise, but he's a fucking perro scumbag in real life.

Big Vic 07-12-2017 08:06 AM

Kinda sad these 2 aren't on total divas.

Black Widow 07-12-2017 11:11 AM

So that's all her supposedly "crazy" brother can say?

I guess it was all an act from him Ha!

Heisenberg 07-12-2017 11:48 AM

Accusing each other of coke possession, kind of like that one time Lex Luger did coke off Miss Elizabeth, the parallel is there.

Big Vic 07-12-2017 12:00 PM

Hmmm do you think Luger planted the coke in their bags?....AND Hit Paige!?.........AND THREW THE WATER ON DEL RIO!?!?


It all makes sense now.

Rammsteinmad 07-12-2017 12:00 PM

I don't condone any kind of domestic violence, but I don't believe for a second that Paige has done nothing to instigate any of this drama.

#BROKEN Hasney 07-12-2017 06:05 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just clearing up the airport situation. Just so there's no more elaborate versions of the story. Thanks for respecting our privacy. <a href="https://t.co/iU6nZbZMar">pic.twitter.com/iU6nZbZMar</a></p>&mdash; PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/885235926062047234">July 12, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And if you listen to that stupid audio. You will hear him saying he's pressing charges on ME. We all say stuff when we are mad.</p>&mdash; PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/885236870745137153">July 12, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">That's all I will say about the airport situation. Again. Thanks for the privacy at this time.</p>&mdash; PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/885236964924035072">July 12, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KIRA 07-12-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney (Post 4990462)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just clearing up the airport situation. Just so there's no more elaborate versions of the story. Thanks for respecting our privacy. <a href="https://t.co/iU6nZbZMar">pic.twitter.com/iU6nZbZMar</a></p>&mdash; PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/885235926062047234">July 12, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And if you listen to that stupid audio. You will hear him saying he's pressing charges on ME. We all say stuff when we are mad.</p>&mdash; PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/885236870745137153">July 12, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">That's all I will say about the airport situation. Again. Thanks for the privacy at this time.</p>&mdash; PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/885236964924035072">July 12, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And that makes it all okay,I guess. But no somebody is gonna be in jail or dead before this is all over. Paige might be too young stupid to get away from Del Rio if he is bad news.

Fignuts 07-12-2017 06:34 PM

Stockhom Syndrome

Savio 07-12-2017 06:56 PM

I hope Brad Maddox can save her.

#BROKEN Hasney 07-12-2017 06:58 PM

He can save her money by being able to easily view her energy usage

https://i.imgur.com/G4lDxfW_d.jpg?ma...&fidelity=high

Guru Dave 07-13-2017 10:38 AM

I still have sympathy for Paige. While she's an "adult", it seems like she's been in one too many abusive relationships and doesn't know any better. I hope she finds her way out of this hell hole. While she has a lot to offer as far as professional wrestling is concerned, I don't think it should be a priority at the moment.

Dastardly Dale Newstead 07-13-2017 11:54 AM

It's hard for me. I don't believe in "victim blaming" per-say but at the same time Paige needs to take responsibility for Paige. it'd be foolish to say she "deserves" this, but at some point she needs to wake up and understand what she's doing to herself, regardless of her upbringing and psychological deficiancies. If people continue to treat her as some sad victim, she'll take no accountability and likely continue the same pattern of behaviour.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®