TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (http://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (http://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you currently playing? (http://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=106492)

YoungFlyFlashy 09-06-2010 04:37 PM

What are you currently playing?
 
*Did a search didn't find a thread, if I am mistaken, close/merge*

Just finished playing Final Fantasy 3 (6), now I am about to pop in Final Fantasy 9.


Kalyx triaD 09-06-2010 04:42 PM

There were a few similar threads but who gives a shit.

Transformers WfC
Soulcalibur 4
Halo 3
Super Street Fighter 4
MvC2

Funky Fly 09-06-2010 04:43 PM

Mass Effect and, on a semi frequent basis, Super Street Fighter 4 and Split/Second.

M-A-G 09-06-2010 04:45 PM

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Fignuts 09-06-2010 04:45 PM

Dragon Age. Game is ridiculous good.

Been playing Call of Duty MW2, but I don't know. I get destroyed a lot worse than I ever used to. And every other game I get messages talking about exchanging mods for boosting, and other such nonsense, so there are still a lot of cheaters out there after all this time.

Funky Fly 09-06-2010 04:46 PM

It's gotten worse, actually. Look at AAA's modding thread. People can wreck your shit now.

#BROKEN Hasney 09-06-2010 04:50 PM

Valkyria Chronicles 2 & Mafia 2.

Really hating the complaints Mafia 2 gets about the lack of side-missions and exploration. It's a story-based game with a strong narrative and I'm preferring that approach to sandbox games right now.

YoungFlyFlashy 09-06-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 3234045)
Dragon Age. Game is ridiculous good.

Been playing Call of Duty MW2, but I don't know. I get destroyed a lot worse than I ever used to. And every other game I get messages talking about exchanging mods for boosting, and other such nonsense, so there are still a lot of cheaters out there after all this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funky Fly (Post 3234050)
It's gotten worse, actually. Look at AAA's modding thread. People can wreck your shit now.

Yeah man, it's getting to the point where I only play when people that I know are on. These damn boosters/hackers are just ruining it.

Xero 09-06-2010 05:01 PM

Nothing at the moment. Too ADD.

OssMan 09-06-2010 05:05 PM

Currently "engaged" in:

XenoGears
Secret of Mana with my friend
Final Fantasy 13 (already beat it and characters are maxed out, but I am trying to finish the last 2 hunts)
Super Mario Galaxy 2, only need a few more comet stars

Started but have not finished/played in a while:
Star Ocean: The Second Story (have been on the final boss for over a year)
Valkyrie Profile (stuck in some ridiculous fucking tower)
Pikmin
Shenmue
Super Mario 64
Earthbound Zero/Mother

Am going to play once I finally finish all these fucking games:
Rule of Rose
Final Fantasy 12 again
A bunch of stuff

Joe Kerr 09-06-2010 05:13 PM

MW2
Blur
Forza 3
Left 4 dead 2
Saints Row 2
soon to be Halo Reach

YoungFlyFlashy 09-06-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssMan (Post 3234083)
Currently "engaged" in:

XenoGears
Secret of Mana with my friend
Final Fantasy 13 (already beat it and characters are maxed out, but I am trying to finish the last 2 hunts)
Super Mario Galaxy 2, only need a few more comet stars

Started but have not finished/played in a while:
Star Ocean: The Second Story (have been on the final boss for over a year)
Valkyrie Profile (stuck in some ridiculous fucking tower)
Pikmin
Shenmue
Super Mario 64
Earthbound Zero/Mother

Am going to play once I finally finish all these fucking games:
Rule of Rose
Final Fantasy 12 again
A bunch of stuff

Secret of Mana, amazing. :y:

Kalyx triaD 09-06-2010 05:18 PM

Probably gonna play Blur more often after last night. Forgot it was fuckin fun. Really bad player count, though. Less than 1,000 during Eastern prime-time hours. That's even worse than Transformers.

Also tried Naruto Revolution 3 on Wii online. Decent. May set up a profile so I can fumble with Friend Codes like all the cool kids.

Joe Kerr 09-06-2010 05:28 PM

I play blur more in the evening usually have a full room of 20 players most the time

Kalyx triaD 09-06-2010 05:32 PM

I play the smaller room playlist and it still doesn't fill up to ten.

Beth Phoenix Fan 09-06-2010 05:33 PM

Dragonball Z ps2 games in vs mode
entire smackdown series
super mario 64
tony hawk's pro skater 3
sonic mega collection plus on ps2
WCW/NWO Thunder
WWF Warzone N64 and PS2
WCW/NWO World Tour n64
WWF No Mercy
Looney Tunes back in action ps2

LoDownM 09-06-2010 05:34 PM

Reach. I'm ready for the neg reps and flames.

That's all I'm playing right now tho, since I forgot where to go on Oblivion, and beat Mafia 2.

Joe Kerr 09-06-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD (Post 3234117)
I play the smaller room playlist and it still doesn't fill up to ten.

Also helps i got a few friends that play it with a few of there friends and so on...

Fignuts 09-06-2010 05:39 PM

I'll be hitting up reach too. Probably will start playing halo 3 soon to get ready.

Kalyx triaD 09-06-2010 05:39 PM

Can't fucking wait to play Reach like an addict.

Kalyx triaD 09-06-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey Radd (Post 3234123)
Also helps i got a few friends that play it with a few of there friends and so on...

Yeah I'm totally gonna fashion my friends list based on what I play rather than 'Facebook' adds. Do it like it's 2004 again.

SaskatchewanChamp 09-06-2010 05:41 PM

Madden 11, waiting for NHL 11

Fignuts 09-06-2010 05:42 PM

Yeah, that and Smackdown will be the last games I buy for a while.

Fignuts 09-06-2010 05:42 PM

Fuck, forgot about Fifa 11 too.

Emperor Smeat 09-06-2010 05:42 PM

No More Heroes 2 for the Wii.
GTA Episodes Disc for the Xbox 360.

G 09-06-2010 05:43 PM

Tomorrow I'll be playing the ME2 DLC. Been playing a lot of MW2 these past few days.



Joe Kerr 09-06-2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD (Post 3234135)
Yeah I'm totally gonna fashion my friends list based on what I play rather than 'Facebook' adds. Do it like it's 2004 again.

The people i play blur with are the same people i play Halo and Modern warfare with over the past 3 years, not random adds

Kalyx triaD 09-06-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey Radd (Post 3234147)
The people i play blur with are the same people i play Halo and Modern warfare with over the past 3 years, not random adds

I don't have random adds per se, I know them, but I used to add based on online sessions and my friendslist pretty much reflected what I played. Now it's kinda this mixed bag where I 'hope' such and such will be playing this and that when it comes out. It's gotten old.

OssMan 09-06-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungFlyFlashy (Post 3234093)
Secret of Mana, amazing. :y:

Secret of Mana is so hilarious/infuriating/ridiculous that my friend and I find ourselves uttering "what is this game" every 5 minutes.

Lavel 09-06-2010 06:44 PM

Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 7,8, and 9

OssMan 09-06-2010 08:23 PM

Oh shit I forgot to mention, I am actually playing Final Fantasy 9 right now. I started like 6 months ago and I've already beaten it once in the past, and I haven't really advanced the story in a while cause I am getting all my characters to level 99. Right now I have 4 of them there I think.

Perry Saturn 09-06-2010 09:24 PM

Super Mario rpg
Pokemom Crystal
Pokemon Diamond

Kapoutman 09-06-2010 10:16 PM

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Ivy the Kiwi (For a review)
Ogre Battle 64

OssMan 09-07-2010 12:51 AM

Oh yeah I have a season going in Winning Eleven 8. And I am trying to take the Washington Nationals to the world series in MVP Baseball 2005 but so far I am 0-4.

Furious Beardsley 09-07-2010 01:44 AM

Right now I'm playing Batman:Arkham Asylum and occasionally MW2

Gonna pick up Red Dead Redemption this week, then Smackdown vs. Raw will probably be the last game I buy for a while.

I honestly have no intentions of ever buying Halo:Reach. I'm over Halo.

#BROKEN Hasney 09-07-2010 01:54 AM

I've dabbled in Reach. Was airlifted out of the first mission. It was alright, already more fun than I've had on either 2 or 3 but hasn't totally grabbed me.

I'll probably play some more after the shit-ton of quality looking games comig out.

D Mac 09-07-2010 02:15 AM

Mafia 2
Dead Rising 2 Case Zero
Backbreaker

Ultra Mantis 09-07-2010 07:06 PM

Chrono Trigger DS
Megaman ZX Advent (on Expert Mode, pretty damn hard)
Gregory Horror Show (hard mode, gonna finish this up right quick)
Final Fantasy X

Joe Kerr 09-07-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furious Beardsley (Post 3235079)
Right now I'm playing Batman:Arkham Asylum and occasionally MW2

Gonna pick up Red Dead Redemption this week, then Smackdown vs. Raw will probably be the last game I buy for a while.

I honestly have no intentions of ever buying Halo:Reach. I'm over Halo.



Red dead redemption was fun and the co op was ok.

Boomer 09-07-2010 07:29 PM

Jeanne D'Arc
Starcraft II
Valkyria Chronicles
Monday Night Combat (though not as much as I would like)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®