TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Arrow on CW (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=125144)

McLegend 04-23-2014 05:28 PM

Roy centered episode tonight.

Lock Jaw, I'm mad at you for not commenting on last week awesome episode.

Kalyx triaD 04-23-2014 05:32 PM

I have not been active here because I have, to my shame, not seen a single episode of season 2.

But a coming binge session will fix that. I hope to catch up by the big finale.

Lock Jaw 04-23-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLegend (Post 4415646)
Lock Jaw, I'm mad at you for not commenting on last week awesome episode.

Hmmm...

ClockShot 04-23-2014 09:02 PM

Well now....

McLegend 04-23-2014 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4415683)
Hmmm...

C'mon last week was awesome... Tonight

Was extremely dope... Didn't see any of that coming. Game changer.

And a 7 years younger Moira Queen is hot.

ClockShot 04-23-2014 09:04 PM

Except from that blackhead on her lip. Couldn't stop starring at that.

McLegend 04-23-2014 09:06 PM

Got to take the good with the bad.

DaveBrawl 04-23-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLegend (Post 4415714)
And a 7 years younger Moira Queen is hot.

That may have shocked me more than the ending.

Lock Jaw 04-23-2014 11:04 PM

I was not able to watch this live. I will, however, be watching it shortly. Then, by popular demand, I will make a comment on it.

Lock Jaw 04-24-2014 12:25 AM

Whoa, damn. That final scene was intense. Game just changed again.

Lock Jaw 04-24-2014 12:42 AM

Also, season 3 will surely see Connor Hawke show up now.

Lock Jaw 04-24-2014 01:11 AM

Damn... Ollie really has the deck stacked against him in this feud...

Super strong psycho enemy... mother dead... Sara seemingly skipped town... Roy out of play... Busted knee... Financially Broke...

HOW WILL OLIVER QUEEN OVERCOME THE ODDS?!

McLegend 04-24-2014 06:23 AM

We actually got some Felicity and Oliver alone time this episode. Then you had Sara clearly referring to Oliver that he should be with Felicity.

It was fantastic.

Corporate CockSnogger 04-25-2014 02:07 AM

Felicity is too good for him

Lock Jaw 04-25-2014 02:20 AM

Will probably go back to Laurel. Or maybe Quentin.

Has a fetish for the Lance family.

McLegend 04-25-2014 06:07 AM

She'll make him a better man.

Oliver will go it alone for a little awhile, and Felicity will get with Barry Allen. It's going to happen.

Krimzon7 04-25-2014 10:53 AM

Man I just saw this weeks episode. HOLY SHIT! What a game changer. Moira went out like a goddam boss. Hate that she didn't get to warn Ollie about Malcolm being alive. So we have one major character down...really strong feeling that Speedy's (pending) death will make roy 'honor' her by going by Speedy. So glad that Sarah's butt chin is gone. Won't miss her gross face. And we get more Felicity. I actually want to see more Waller next year. And can we appreciate that H.I.V.E has been established already, with one sentence in one scene....and nobody has even worried about mentioning that yet?

These next three weeks will be amazing, but I can't wait to see where we go from here.

DaveBrawl 04-25-2014 11:14 AM

Which scene/sentence was that?

DaveBrawl 04-25-2014 11:17 AM

Would love more Waller/Suicide Squad btw. Would make a great summer filler when Arrow is on break.

Krimzon7 04-25-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveBrawl (Post 4416290)
Which scene/sentence was that?

In Russia, after Diggle broke his girl out of Prison. He is in the Hummer with Deadshot. He orders him out of the car, and holds him point blank, ready to shoot him for killing his brother....

Then Dead shot trolls him, saying that Honor is why he can't pull the trigger, and it can't be turned on or off. Diggle and him banter about why Diggle hates him, when Diggle says 'My brother was protecting your target and YOU MISSED!'
To which Deadshot admits 'I didn't miss. I never miss, YOUR BROTHER WAS THE TARGET!" A stunned Diggle asks, why. Deadshot, realizing that he owes a little more to him says ' I don't have a name. But I can tell you the group....H.I.V.E' Deadshot exits....stage right.

This was an awesome scene. Even more awesome is that after that encounter, we see diggle, post wiggle, offering to make breakfast for his ex wife. As she leaves to shower off...he pulls out his phone and searches for HIVE...end episode. I don't know if I have that word for word...but it went down something like that. It was amazing and I hope that they pull on that string soon. I thought that Deathstroke and Moira had something to do with HIVE, but now I don't know. Can't wait to see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveBrawl (Post 4416291)
Would love more Waller/Suicide Squad btw. Would make a great summer filler when Arrow is on break.

This would be just amazing. Kinda pumped for Flash first though.

DaveBrawl 04-25-2014 03:53 PM

Yeah definitely remember that now.

Tom Guycott 04-25-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4415799)
Damn... Ollie really has the deck stacked against him in this feud...

Super strong psycho enemy... mother dead... Sara seemingly skipped town... Roy out of play... Busted knee... Financially Broke...

HOW WILL OLIVER QUEEN OVERCOME THE ODDS?!

Hustle, loyalty, and respect.

McLegend 04-30-2014 09:01 PM

I liked it. Setting up things for next week.

McLegend 04-30-2014 09:22 PM

I actually have a complaint about tonight.

That costume Summer Glau wore tonight was terrible. I guess I'm going to have to get use to it.

Lock Jaw 05-01-2014 12:23 AM

Really felt like they should have had a 2 hour episode. Didn't want it to end, but then it just did.

Jura 05-01-2014 01:52 AM

Yeah Summer's mask was awful looking. It reminded me of something that I can't put my finger on.

DaveBrawl 05-01-2014 09:14 AM

Gonna have to go back and rewatch the last half of this, Cox cable seems to either hate the CW or this show as it freezes up at some point every week when I try to watch it. Normally not for that long, but this time it just kept glitching out it went out when Oliver was fighting the first soldier and they cut to a commercial and it came back and Laurel was standing there with him.

Don't even remember Summer having a mask & costume, just seeing her at the reception. Very disappointing.

Corporate CockSnogger 05-02-2014 06:14 AM

Gonna agree with the comments about Summer Glau's mask, looked completely cheesy and out of place. Kinda hate Summer Glau in general anyway. Never seen the appeal in her, although I love Firefly. She's not attractive, not a particularly good actress and always just seems awkwardly out of place in every show.

McLegend 05-02-2014 06:25 AM

She is pretty attractive, Iginfest.

Corporate CockSnogger 05-02-2014 07:50 AM

I've seen a dozen better looking girls in the 5 minutes since I left my house.

McLegend 05-02-2014 04:52 PM

That doesn't mean she's not attractive.

Just happens to mean you live in a very good looking area.

Lock Jaw 05-02-2014 07:42 PM

http://photos.summerglauwiki.com/alb..._Ravager_2.png

I thought it was "alright". The mask did look a lot "faker" and "rubberier" than all the other masks. Would have been better just modifying the mask everyone else was wearing. Use it as a base, rather than this new one.

Kind of reminded me of the terrible looking plastic mask thing that they had Stargirl in on Smallville:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...targirl_aj.jpg

McLegend 05-03-2014 09:35 AM

Her mask looks like something out of a kids cartoon.

Tom Guycott 05-05-2014 03:31 AM

Ugh. Her facepiece looks like one of the O'Cochran "bug" masks from Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

mitchables 05-05-2014 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4420013)
http://photos.summerglauwiki.com/alb..._Ravager_2.png

I thought it was "alright". The mask did look a lot "faker" and "rubberier" than all the other masks. Would have been better just modifying the mask everyone else was wearing. Use it as a base, rather than this new one.

i think it's the crazy long forehead that makes it look so strange. like they've put her hair up in a ponytail and sculpted the mask to, i dunno, shield it?

dunno why this was so hard to recreate

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...25-ravager.jpg

mitchables 05-05-2014 05:01 AM

i hope they fix those flash characters they had a couple weeks ago also before it starts because idk i didn't really care for them tbh

bit fitz-simmonsish i guess, marvel may have beaten dc to the wacky scientist duo punch

McLegend 05-07-2014 09:02 PM

I'd say that was an exciting hour of television.

Lock Jaw 05-08-2014 01:05 AM

Dammit all! I feel like they should have just made a three hour movie with the past two eps and the finale.... because I hate waiting for a week in between them.

Lock Jaw 05-08-2014 01:07 AM

Also, RIP Sebastian Blood.... was kinda weird him just dying after setting up/teasing an "evil mayor who knows Ollie's secret" dynamic for the next season. Thought he was gonna somehow pull through, and somehow also keep his job as mayor for at least part of the third season.

ClockShot 05-08-2014 07:02 AM

Awesome episode last night. The Merlyn/Thea angle fell short of expectations for me. About a combined 5 minutes of them with it ending on a cliffhanger.

I hope they give them a lot more time in the finale to get everything out there for those two, if that happens.