TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So.... (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=134258)

Ol Dirty Dastard 11-22-2017 08:58 AM

So....

AJ is def jobbing to Jinder, right?

Jordan 11-22-2017 08:59 AM

Is the India tour after the PPV in December or before?

But yeah I could see them still going with Cena/Jinder but they have to know that would be a horrible idea.

Jordan 11-22-2017 09:07 AM

Also if Jinder has rotator tear or a labrum issue I don't think that him retaining the title at this time is a good idea.

I say that because I currently have a Rotator Tear that began with a labrum injury and I've been out of the gym for going on three months. Granted I can't afford the surgery or steriods that Jinder can.

Mr. Nerfect 11-22-2017 03:31 PM

When AJ first won the belt, my thought was "They've realized this isn't working." Then the news about the India tour came out and it confirmed that. But then after Survivor Series I thought "Oh shit, they might actually have Styles sell his injuries from Brock and drop the belt back to Jinder for the tour." I wouldn't put it past them to use AJ to get the belt hot and think that it would somehow be more effective for Jinder to win it off him.

That being said, with Clash of Champions taking place after India, I can't see them going back to Jinder. My feeling is that AJ takes the belt into WrestleMania at this point. Got no clue who he defends against.

Big Vic 11-22-2017 03:33 PM

AJ/Cena maybe.

Mr. Nerfect 11-22-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Vic (Post 5047366)
AJ/Cena maybe.

Quite possibly. I would not complain. Cena won the last match and it would be #17. Perfectly Mania-appropriate story. That being said, for some reason I can see something wonky like AJ vs. Cena vs. Joe, with Cena both trying to win the WWE Title and fend off his new enemy in Joe. Brand lines be damned.

Sixx 11-29-2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noid (Post 5047369)
Quite possibly. I would not complain. Cena won the last match and it would be #17. Perfectly Mania-appropriate story. That being said, for some reason I can see something wonky like AJ vs. Cena vs. Joe, with Cena both trying to win the WWE Title and fend off his new enemy in Joe. Brand lines be damned.

Joe is still around?

Thought they hired him, tried to push him, then realized he is fat and just forgot about him.

Ruien 11-29-2017 08:26 AM

They have not realised he is fat yet.

slik 11-29-2017 09:10 AM

I don't think Jinder is winning the belt back. Him turning on the Singh Bros. seems like a storyline start of him 'unraveling' from his spot.

Ol Dirty Dastard 11-29-2017 09:31 AM

Yeah that makes me think he is on his way back to jobberdom

Vastardikai 11-29-2017 09:58 AM

Or... he is replacing the Singhs with the Authors of Pain.

Black Widow 11-29-2017 09:58 AM

He needs a permanent injury that keeps him from ever wrestling again.

Sixx 11-29-2017 09:59 AM

So you wanna put him in a wheelchair?

HE WILL FIND A WAY

Black Widow 11-29-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 5050542)
So you wanna put him in a wheelchair?

HE WILL FIND A WAY

Pretty sure edge is still walking.

Ol Dirty Dastard 11-29-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vastardikai (Post 5050540)
Or... he is replacing the Singhs with the Authors of Pain.

That would be kind of cool

TSI 11-29-2017 11:00 AM

Jinder 4 Life!!! Who needs silly things like ratings or ticket sales?

Lock Jaw 11-29-2017 11:13 AM

Said it in the SD thread, but I hope Jinder loses at Clash, and that it is the only shot at a rematch he gets.

Styles is the champ, but the belt still doesn't feel important or big at all because Jinder is still "in the mix". The quicker they get him out of the mix the better.... and then Styles can hopefully go on to bring the title back up again.

Ol Dirty Dastard 11-29-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSI (Post 5050572)
Jinder 4 Life!!! Who needs silly things like ratings or ticket sales?

Or talent

TSI 11-29-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 5050583)
Said it in the SD thread, but I hope Jinder loses at Clash, and that it is the only shot at a rematch he gets.

Styles is the champ, but the belt still doesn't feel important or big at all because Jinder is still "in the mix". The quicker they get him out of the mix the better.... and then Styles can hopefully go on to bring the title back up again.

I could not agree more

Mr. Nerfect 11-29-2017 04:49 PM

The thing is, they don't even need to have him in the mix right now. They're slaves to their own process of giving everybody rematches and such.

For the record, I don't think Jinder is going anywhere. His reign failed, and everybody knows it failed, but they are still going to use the excuse that they are cultivating fans in the region for when India explodes with prosperity. Jeet Rama and that other guy in NXT will be protected way better than their skill set allows (and they might even be good), and it wouldn't surprise me to see Jinder used as a transitional champion in the future.

KIRA 11-29-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 5050507)
Joe is still around?

Thought they hired him, tried to push him, then realized he is fat and just forgot about him.

They haven't realized KO is fat either

Sixx 11-29-2017 05:12 PM

At least he's decent enough to wear a shirt. And a beard to cover up the additional chins.

DAMN iNATOR 11-29-2017 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fragile X (Post 5047104)
Is the India tour after the PPV in December or before?

But yeah I could see them still going with Cena/Jinder but they have to know that would be a horrible idea.

Before, I think, as the announcers were saying with absolute certainty that Jinder wouldn't be champ during the tour. Almost as if they were trying to somehow use that to drive up ticket sales ahead of time for it.