TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you currently playing? (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=106492)

Disturbed316 03-08-2016 04:10 AM

The Division

Only played a couple of hours so far, but loving it so far.

DAMN iNATOR 03-09-2016 01:10 PM

Fedorova's dead in my playthrough of Deus Ex: H.R., and I've since cleared Detroit, pt. II with the riot taking place there, although apparently I missed an opportunity at a side-quest by not reading an e-mail on Jensen's computer after meeting with Pritchard in Jensen's office in Detroit, pt. I.

I was also pissed to find that after having essentially completed a side-quest in Hengsha, pt. II ("Corporate Warfare") and then getting discovered and killed by guards on my way back to Mengyao, the item I was to take her was no longer in my quest inventory and the fucking side-quest failed on me after reloading. What an assload of fucking bullshit.

drave 03-09-2016 01:14 PM

Relax. You have time to fix all those mistakes.

DAMN iNATOR 03-10-2016 01:38 AM

No, unfortunately not in this playthrough. I'll have to play a new game just to complete those for the trophies. Plus, I'm not at all certain I will be obtaining the "Foxiest of the Hounds" trophy for not setting off a single alarm. I feel confident that I'll nab the no-kills one, though.

On Singapore level now, And, as an aside, after quitting last night and starting up the game again this afternoon, I thought maybe "Corporate Warfare" would be on my quest list, but alas, nope. :(

drave 03-10-2016 06:50 AM

Exactly - what else do you have to do ;)

El Vaquero de Infierno 03-10-2016 10:06 AM

lol

DAMN iNATOR 03-11-2016 12:17 AM

Hey, I'm not sweating it. I've been pretty much breezing through the game aside from those couple of mistakes...it's amazing how easily all the bosses have gone down with only 1-2 rockets, a TES (Typhoon Explosive System) lv. 2 blasts and/or gas grenades...just passed Namir, and am now working through Panchća.

drave 03-11-2016 07:23 AM

EA Access giving 10 hours of playtime for UFC2 for free :D

Going to knock bitches out this weekend.

#BROKEN Hasney 03-11-2016 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave (Post 4781820)
EA Access giving 10 hours of playtime for UFC2 for free :D

Going to knock bitches out this weekend.

Been playing it, they've changed very little. Can't believe that shitty submission system still exists.

Knockouts look better though, but it does feel like they've shitted it out so they can have microtransactions in Ultimate Team.

drave 03-11-2016 07:45 AM

I was never a fan of the submission system, though I cannot really think of a better system? I remember it primarily depending on your stamina and submission stats, which on paper is fine. But it feels like there should be a better way to execute the submission mini-game.

I remember the K1 Kickboxing game on PS2 had a limb damage system, but you don't really have submissions on that game. There are indicators for "status" for every part of the body, but do they actually impact submissions? For example, if your opponents mid-section goes red, they cannot block head shots. Head goes red, they stagger and can easily be KO'd, etc.

I would like to see if something like repeated leg kicks would impact a leg submission, etc. I only clocked a few hours on the beta, and didn't really give submissions a look b/c of the stupid system.

Not sure how I feel about UT yet. Feels nearly identical to Madden UT, which is okay I guess..... but could be much better.

drave 03-11-2016 07:50 AM

What co-op games do you have on One Hasney?

Really need to play with some TPWW folks. I have 4-5 tpww people on my list but never get to play with anyone either b/c different games or time or gametime :P

DAMN iNATOR 03-11-2016 04:14 PM

@drave: You don't happen to play GTAO on PS3 by any chance, do you?

drave 03-11-2016 04:56 PM

I do not have a PS3, no.

DAMN iNATOR 03-13-2016 01:06 AM

Damn. Oh, well. Looking for anyone here who's in the "Crew" who might be willing and able to help me advance past the "The Prison Break" Heist finale with payouts set evenly @ 25% each for the trophy you get for completing a heist with that as payout.

On the Deus Ex: H.R. front, beaten the game the first time, although even though I did quite a bit, I still missed quite a few trophies including some secret/hidden ones. Got through "Cloak & Daggers" Detroit, pt. I side-quest and remembered to take O'Malley's bribe and tell Jenny Alexander the lie that he wasn't there for the "The Take" hidden trophy.

Still need to pick up:
  • The 'D' Project (watched entire credits, listened to convo after)
  • Gun Nut
  • Corporate Warfare
  • Ladies Man
  • Lucky Guess (during "Smash the State", do anything but hack the bomb to defuse it)
  • Kevorkian Complex (Administer Brent Radford the final, lethal dose of morphine which kills him)
  • Acquaintances Forgotten

road doggy dogg 03-13-2016 03:01 AM

With the new PC up and running I'm happy to be able to play awesome stuff again.

Revisiting Fallout 4, will probably play a bit of that.

Have to look through my Steam library to see what would be interesting to pick up for a bit...

Still playing through Twilight Princess HD and Rayman Legends on Wii U as well, with Pokemon Y getting some solid play time this week

Sepholio 03-20-2016 01:37 AM

Broforce lmfao

Sepholio 03-20-2016 01:38 AM

It's Contra on crack cocaine and steroids.

The Rogerer 03-22-2016 06:52 PM

I just finished another playthrough of Earthbound. I found it a lot easier this time, done in just over 20 hours. I think it'll be a March tradition

road doggy dogg 03-22-2016 07:41 PM

that sounds like the best tradition

Emperor Smeat 03-23-2016 10:03 PM

Borderlands 1 and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.

DAMN iNATOR 03-24-2016 10:13 PM

Got used copy of GT6 yesterday...taking fucking FOREVER to install.

ClockShot 03-25-2016 08:07 PM

Far Cry: Primal is done. Alright story but it's rather short. The end scene bothered me a bit.

SPOILER: show
Hinted at a possible sequel to this.

Will be going back to The Division. Start the long quest of getting all yellow gear.

DAMN iNATOR 03-26-2016 06:40 PM

OK, what in thec actual FUCK?! Playing through GTA V story mode and ever since completing "Mr. Philips", the Civil Border Patrol "Strangers and Freaks" orange "?" has not popped up in Sandy Shores for me to complete as Trevor.

I'm on PS3, so if anybody knows if this is a known bug/glitch, let me know. Dunno WTF is going on, but I'm PISSED...won't be able to 100% the game with my current save file...SMH... #FML

ClockShot 07-24-2016 11:35 AM

Went back to Destiny. Tying up a few quests and grabbing items before Rise of Iron. No way am I getting all the year 2 moments of triumph.

Got The Wolf Among Us for free when I pre-ordered the Batman Telltale game. I like it so far.

Destor 07-25-2016 09:57 PM

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine expansion. Best game of this gen

SlickyTrickyDamon 07-25-2016 11:29 PM

Pokemon Go...baaaaybee!

Fignuts 07-26-2016 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destor (Post 4838241)
Witcher 3 Blood and Wine expansion. Best game of this gen

It's really fucking good. Might have to agree witn you on best of this gen.

#BROKEN Hasney 07-26-2016 05:32 AM

I re-started Witcher 3 on PC since I've upgraded and glad I did. The graphics are a leap ahead and running it at 100fps is wonderful.

Just finishing up Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE right now, it's the most Japanese-ass JRPG I've ever played, but it's really good. One of the best cross-overs ever as it's an original Shin Megami Tensei cast and game with Fire Emblem elements and characters, but there's a good reason for eveything happening the way it does instead of just being Fintstones x Jetsons where they just go "WOW LOOK AT THIS CRAZY WORLD LOL WE'RE SO DIFFERENT".

Battle system is fun, if you hit a weakness it can lead to a "session" with the rest of your party where if they have a link skill, they can jump in and attack too. Side quest content is really great too. Get to know other party members and even unlock duo act songs that can happen during battle sessions and act almost like a summon.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A0p7DI2V-IU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's the best JRPG I've played in a while and a perfect thing to play before FFXV and then Persona 5.

Heisenberg 07-26-2016 02:50 PM

Overwatch
Pokémon GO
Rocket League
Prison Architect

Ruien 07-26-2016 04:13 PM

Pokemon Go all the way! Going to pick up WoW again since the expac will hit soon.

drave 07-26-2016 04:52 PM

Battlefield 4 MP
Shadows of Mordor
Diablo III

Overwatch - on Friday

Emperor Smeat 07-27-2016 03:13 PM

Black Ops III
Metal Gear Rising
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Destor 07-27-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fignuts (Post 4838500)
It's really fucking good. Might have to agree witn you on best of this gen.

It's still super early, but yeah.

DAMN iNATOR 07-30-2016 04:50 AM

Been doing some CoD: MW3 multiplayer on PS3. Pretty freaking terrible at it, but have played enough "Domination" mode to reach level 50 ("Captain II") so far...don't really care about hitting General of the Army (lv. 80, 5-star general) anytime soon, jusy having a good time.

ClockShot 10-08-2016 08:03 AM

Destiny: Rise of Iron

Mafia 3

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-08-2016 01:50 PM

Star Trek Online (Xboxone)
-Klingon Empire Character.

Destor 10-08-2016 02:51 PM

Fallout 4 dlc

Disturbed316 10-10-2016 02:26 AM

Gears 4
WWE 2K17

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-10-2016 03:23 AM