TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official Backyard Fed Thread (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=127679)

Swiss Ultimate 10-01-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordancsst1997 (Post 4517031)
We actually do have a ring.

A RING OF HONOR?!?!

EzekielKane 10-02-2014 12:52 PM

JASON and JORDAN's BIRTHDAY BASH 40+ Minute Event REAL DEAL in a REAL RING!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vUxkLK4Flm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

To the haters who always rag on REAL DEAL not being the REAL DEAL can now take a piece of HUMBLE PIE and eat it because these guys now wrestle in a pro ring and I gotta say they surprised me at how good they are in that ring.

Enjoy, leave your comment, follow REAL DEAL on Twitter, Friend on Facebook and Subscribe on YouTube!
Cant wait to see more!

EzekielKane 10-02-2014 04:14 PM

Juging by the lack of replies I guess the haters have been shut up !

road doggy dogg 10-02-2014 04:37 PM

hey the guy wearing a Ray Rice jersey is a heel right

drave 10-02-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzekielKane (Post 4521422)

My 4 year old does a better Boston Crab than that of the 11 something mark.

It isn't the ring or lack thereof. Hell, some old school wrasslers can still put on a "decent showing" without one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I8Coqc1dIuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EzekielKane 10-02-2014 05:12 PM

I seriously doubt it drave. I think he does a pretty good job sure it aint an HBK or Bret Hard but then again its backyard wrestling, and its not suppose to be textbook wrestling. Its suppose to be FUN. And I have FUN watching it. This isn't suppose to be Olympic wrestling.

Damian Rey 10-02-2014 05:27 PM

Trust me, nobody's confusing that shit heap you posted with Olympic or textbook wresting.

drave 10-02-2014 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzekielKane (Post 4521442)
I seriously doubt it drave. I think he does a pretty good job sure it aint an HBK or Bret Hard but then again its backyard wrestling, and its not suppose to be textbook wrestling. Its suppose to be FUN. And I have FUN watching it. This isn't suppose to be Olympic wrestling.

Backyard or not, the presentation is garbage. Not knocking backyard feds in any fashion, especially one that doesn't have to have light tubes/knives/barbed wire, etc. as their main attraction. But if "wrestling" is to be the attraction, then fucking do it better.

el bobbo 10-02-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzekielKane (Post 4521422)

Juge not lest thee be juged thyself.

EzekielKane 10-02-2014 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drave (Post 4521447)
Backyard or not, the presentation is garbage. Not knocking backyard feds in any fashion, especially one that doesn't have to have light tubes/knives/barbed wire, etc. as their main attraction. But if "wrestling" is to be the attraction, then fucking do it better.

Presentation is garbage? There is a ring commenbtary music etc. For a backyard fed and I am an expert fyi, this is top notch. These guys wrestle for FUN and for entertainment and are FUN to watch, the point of wrestling is entertainment and Real Deal DELIVERS.

Shisen Kopf 10-02-2014 06:29 PM

Again, no ERAG.

Damian Rey 10-02-2014 06:50 PM

If the goal is to have fun while looking like an inept group of fat schmucks who can't wrestle and deliver nothing remotely close to entertaining, then yes, they do deliver.

Oh, and WE WANT ERAG!

Simple Fan 10-02-2014 09:14 PM

Still not any good in side a ring and its just kids playing in the yard.

loopydate 10-02-2014 09:28 PM

I have a basketball hoop. Yes, it's a step up from throwing the ball at a tree, and I'm definitely having fun, but it doesn't mean anybody wants to watch me play.

Destor 10-03-2014 12:45 AM

watching them hit the ropes...lol. One day one will break and they will fall on their heads. I want to see THAT vid

Rollermacka 10-03-2014 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzekielKane (Post 4521471)
Presentation is garbage? There is a ring commenbtary music etc. For a backyard fed and I am an expert fyi, this is top notch. These guys wrestle for FUN and for entertainment and are FUN to watch, the point of wrestling is entertainment and Real Deal DELIVERS.

You're an expert on backyard wrestling? :rofl: Was there an online certification you gotta get to qualify as an expert? Or maybe you gotta stand before the council of backyard elders and pass the forbidden test to truly call your self.... a backyard expert :eek:

drave 10-03-2014 06:06 AM

Quote:

:rofl:

Damian Rey 10-03-2014 04:00 PM

I can't wait for their epic ABOVE GROUND POOL MATCH to blow off a feud.

Rollermacka 10-03-2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Ok, if you want me to judge the "production" aspect of this video (and completely not shit on the abortion that happened in the ring) then I will. The sound system sounds like crap, there's tons of feedback coming from the mics the speakers, and the "commentators" are just saying the same things over and over again (they call a chin lock a headlock, do they even watch wrestling?). Just because your buddy records the show on his phone doesn't mean you have a cameraman. On top of that, nobody worked the camera? Even if you have one stationary camera you do everything facing the camera so you never turn your back to it. Now as far as the "ring" goes, that ring looks like shit too. Why are the ropes soo loose? Why isn't there an apron on the ring? So yea your ring looks like crap, completely unprofessional looking

JimmyMess 10-03-2014 09:19 PM

god I love this shit.

Simple Fan 10-03-2014 10:40 PM

Backyard is backyard, ring or not its that simple. Just kids playing for thier own amusement.

Jordancsst1997 10-04-2014 11:13 PM

sure, we have some production problems like the mic fucking sucks!! but i can assure you those damn ropes are not loose! We dont do Backyard wrestling to look like professionals we do it to have fun!I appreciate EzekielKane, its amazing having fans for something so stupid. believe it or not im 6'4" but im only 17 years old, i only do BYW because im too young to start training in the state of Pennsylvania. i appreciate all your feedback! and even you haters you still add a view! but again the ropes are as tight as WWEs.

Jordancsst1997 10-04-2014 11:15 PM

also for you guys that like watching our product! GO VOTE FOR OUR "AWARD SHOW" lol. at RDWAWARDS.weebly.com

Shisen Kopf 10-06-2014 05:18 AM

I just want to see your fed go to the next level of awesomeness

SPOILER: show
ERAG

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-06-2014 08:39 AM

Live and Let Erag!

EzekielKane 10-06-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordancsst1997 (Post 4522774)
also for you guys that like watching our product! GO VOTE FOR OUR "AWARD SHOW" lol. at RDWAWARDS.weebly.com

I voted! I'm sorry but I had to go with CAZZAM over you, maybe next year!

Rollermacka 10-06-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordancsst1997 (Post 4522773)
sure, we have some production problems like the mic fucking sucks!! but i can assure you those damn ropes are not loose! We dont do Backyard wrestling to look like professionals we do it to have fun!I appreciate EzekielKane, its amazing having fans for something so stupid. believe it or not im 6'4" but im only 17 years old, i only do BYW because im too young to start training in the state of Pennsylvania. i appreciate all your feedback! and even you haters you still add a view! but again the ropes are as tight as WWEs.

Ok, no reputable professional wrestling trainer is gonna be like, "oh, it's a good thing you do backyard wrestling. You should keep making videos and playing with shirtless little boys in the backyard" (also, why in the hell if your 17 are you "wrestling" with what look like 12 year old boys?) They're gonna tell you cut that shit out, take that shit down, don't do that shit anymore. If your tall good for you, but if you wanna be a professional wrestler get a job (if you don't already have one), get a gym membership, get in shape and eat healthy so that when you do turn 18 you can start training to be a pro wrestler. This way your not just the creepy 18 year old who still plays with all the neighbor boys.....

Jordancsst1997 10-07-2014 02:26 PM

like i said when im 18 im gonna get trained, i have a job and our youngest wrestler is almost 16. justin kreiser just looks small.

Shisen Kopf 10-07-2014 03:17 PM

I find you lack of faith in ERAG disturbing.

Ruien 10-07-2014 04:51 PM

Rollermacka, I don't mean to ruin your parade but you are being trolled right now.

Rollermacka 10-07-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruien (Post 4524825)
Rollermacka, I don't mean to ruin your parade but you are being trolled right now.

Well, either way I'm glad there was finally enough post to a new page so that we don't have to see that fat chicks pic every time.

Heisenberg 10-07-2014 11:20 PM

sayonara

http://english.people.com.cn/mediafi...5562163804.jpg

oh tamagachi san

KIRA 10-08-2014 12:00 AM

All I have to say is I have a new respect for The Great Khali after seeing the..."show" posted above. I will remember this every time I see the Bellas in the ring and feel the need to pee.

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-08-2014 12:03 AM

Khali killed a dude in the ring.

Chimera 10-09-2014 08:04 PM

Did you guys see the NEW CHW stage/set?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P-M9uc7NCFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

New stage, new logo for the new season! Looks BAD ASS!

Bad News Gertner 10-09-2014 08:11 PM

Actually I have. I subscribe to your facebook page, but thanks for asking.

#1-norm-fan 10-09-2014 08:24 PM

Awesome. It's like when they reveal the set for WrestleMania before the show every year except with more gate hinges.

road doggy dogg 10-10-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimera (Post 4518200)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vvy6gL0xuiA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0:20 mark. what is he doing

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-10-2014 03:44 PM

Do the mods a favor already just start posting in here from now on. You are going to be merged into this thread anyways. Don't be a prick. Post in here. You're lucky you haven't been IP/WEP banned yet.

SlickyTrickyDamon 10-10-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimera (Post 4525789)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P-M9uc7NCFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

New stage, new logo for the new season! Looks BAD ASS!

Make a fucking ring if you can do that shit.