TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   entertainment forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Walking Dead / Fear The Walking Dead / World Beyond (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=124145)

Heisenberg 03-21-2016 08:51 AM

why they did book Rosita with a transient dumbass? She deserves a Rick or Darryl at least,,,

Rammsteinmad 03-21-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercenary (Post 4785919)
Denise getting the Abraham death......I love it! Maybe he will spared a few more episodes

Damn right. The whole time Abraham and Eugene were walking to that factory I was dreading Abraham getting an arrow mid-sentence. Kinda felt bad for Denise though, considering her role in this episode. Awesome episode none-the-less. I'm guessing they're gonna hold off Negan's debut for the season cliffhanger, which I can't wait for!

Kalyx triaD 03-21-2016 01:42 PM

Just when I started to like Denise.

Abraham and Eugene are obviously besties so we need more episodes of those two and their absurd military speak vs nerd babble convos.

Disturbed316 03-22-2016 03:11 AM

Nice to see Denise turning into an adventurer before she got an arrow to the knee (eye), was really surprised by it as I was convinced Abraham was going to get it.

Stage Two Eugene seems pretty brutal now, no mullet, no qualms about biting a guy in the dick. But he needs to stick with the brainy stuff and not try to be the Macho Man (especially when Rosita's not around).

Good episode, not sure what's up with the 180 from Carol though. A real hurting is coming from the Saviors.

Mercenary 03-28-2016 03:41 AM

Two cop outs this season ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Heisenberg 03-28-2016 10:05 AM

They had some missed opportunities to insert Eugene into the background of the Alexandria scenes. Would be funny to see him leaving people's houses with a handful of items and when he comes into the camera show he could drop the items and run away. It would have helped that scene where Rick and Morgan get into a car. What a boring scene

Lock Jaw 03-28-2016 10:49 AM

I like how Daryl always looks so filthy and greasy. Cut from Glenn and Maggie in the shower to Daryl looking greasy. Take a shower, Daryl. They clearly exist there....

Disturbed316 03-29-2016 01:22 AM

Wish they would stop the blood splatter on the screen, kinda annoying.

Good episode but another fake out death? Really?

Lock Jaw 03-29-2016 01:26 AM

Maybe the episode opens with Daryl's corpse.....

Disturbed316 03-29-2016 03:18 AM

And it would be a really shitty way for Daryl to go...

Sixx 03-29-2016 08:28 AM

Huh, so Denise got the Abraham's death from the comics.

Dwight looks like a pussy, though. Fuck that, he was great in the comics.

Heisenberg 03-29-2016 12:18 PM

The Walking Dead v.s. WrestleMania

Negan's bat v.s. Ambrose's bat

Lock Jaw 03-29-2016 01:02 PM

Yeah, Walking Dead will most likely be better but I will probably be watching Mania anyways despite not being excited for it at all....

Sixx 03-29-2016 02:05 PM

Wait, Mania is this Sunday?

Lock Jaw 03-29-2016 03:02 PM

Yes. Yes, it is.

Mercenary 03-31-2016 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4790583)
Yes. Yes, it is.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_uk4-kIDZuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rammsteinmad 03-31-2016 08:03 AM

Next episode is the season finale right?

Heisenberg 03-31-2016 10:08 AM

90 minutes of it

Sixx 03-31-2016 10:20 AM

I know it makes sense, but too bad we'll only probably get like 5 minutes of Negan tops.

Rammsteinmad 03-31-2016 10:32 AM

Damn, this season went quick. :(

Sixx 03-31-2016 10:48 AM

Don't they all?

Lock Jaw 03-31-2016 11:52 AM

Really feels like two different "mini seasons" now with the mid-season break they do....

Sixx 03-31-2016 12:23 PM

Fucking hate those breaks. I sometimes barely remember what happenned in the first part of the season.

Sixx 03-31-2016 04:48 PM

Heh, some leaked audio clip of the last 11 minutes of the finale along with some leaked info seem to indicate this shit is gonna end in a cliffhanger.

We get to hear Negan bashing someone's skull in, but we won't find out who.

That would be fucking frustrating.

Ermaximus 03-31-2016 09:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

Disturbed316 04-01-2016 12:50 AM

If it's a cliffhanger, people will be pissed. Plus it will take the overall suspense out of the reveal when the series returns.

Crimson 04-04-2016 12:54 AM

Bad ending IMO. The entire season buildup was for a big death wasn't it

Mercenary 04-04-2016 02:47 AM

.....THE FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCK!!!

Disturbed316 04-04-2016 07:02 AM

Fuck that ending, seriously.

The whole episode was so intense and you really felt just how trapped they were and then as soon as Negan showed up it turned to shit and not in a good way. Negan was such an intimidating figure in his introduction in the comics but he came across as some hipster douche bag in the episode. And not a single fuck was said, a couple of Pee Pants...really? This is how you introduce the biggest threat the group has ever faced?

Oh and they need to seriously fuck off with the blood splatter on the camera.

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck :fu:

The two pluses about the episode, The Kingdom coming out to play and Trevor from GTA 5. Knew shit was going to go down with him around.

Rammsteinmad 04-04-2016 07:09 AM

Damn! Awesome episode, that ending is frustrating as fuck. Season 7 is gonna be insane. When does it start? Please not October that's fucking ages away.

Disturbed316 04-04-2016 07:14 AM

Pretty sure it will be October and the end of October at that.

Rammsteinmad 04-04-2016 07:17 AM

Motherfuckers! :fu:

Disturbed316 04-04-2016 07:38 AM

Yeah, it always seems to be around Halloween so I would expect them to keep up with that tradition.

Crimson 04-04-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disturbed316 (Post 4794798)

The whole episode was so intense and you really felt just how trapped they were and then as soon as Negan showed up it turned to shit and not in a good way. Negan was such an intimidating figure in his introduction in the comics but he came across as some hipster douche bag in the episode. And not a single fuck was said, a couple of Pee Pants...really? This is how you introduce the biggest threat the group has ever faced?

The two pluses about the episode, The Kingdom coming out to play and Trevor from GTA 5. Knew shit was going to go down with him around.

Is that really Trevor from gta? Lol that's great.

Thought JDM did good as Negan. Don't really have an issue how he's being portrayed, a bit of charisma, one liners could improve but I think so far so good.

Ermaximus 04-04-2016 04:54 PM

Question about season 7 and The Kingdom.

SPOILER: show
Do you have the tiger in the show, or leave it out? Would be cool to see a tiger eat a fucking Savior.

Mercenary 04-04-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ermaximus (Post 4795032)
Question about season 7 and The Kingdom.

Do you have the tiger in the show, or leave it out? Would be cool to see a tiger eat a fucking Savior.

ohhhhh it better be in

wwe2222 04-04-2016 06:09 PM

I thought it was a good finale. I dont care about cliffhangers. Almost every show does them, not sure why people are so upset over it. That beating sounded brutal.

Wishbone 04-04-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disturbed316 (Post 4794798)

Pretty much my feelings exactly. Everyone kept telling me how badass of a villain Negan is in the comics and then I saw this and was like "this is the badass from the comics everyone is talking about?" Dude came off as a douchebag, but I didn't feel intimidated at all. The Governor was way more intimidating and scary as a villain. Negan, from this episode at least, feels like a middle-aged guy who is going through a midlife crisis and decided to buy a motorcycle so he could play biker.

I did mark out a little when I noticed Trevor though. He definitely put on a great performance. Honestly hope he plays a bigger role next season cause he's a much better villain thus far than Negan, and he only had a couple lines to boot lol.

As for who got the beat down, well, I feel like if they go with Glenn it'll be a letdown now. People were expecting it to begin with because of the comics, but the fact that they decided to do this cliffhanger crap is gonna fuck that all up. I mean if you were gonna go with the obvious choice why tease us? Personally my money is on Abraham or Sasha. I just don't see them going the "easy" route when they tried to make this such a big deal.

Kalyx triaD 04-05-2016 12:08 AM

I'm thinking Daryl or Maggie. Can't do Glenn after the that swerve and their habit of avoiding comic events to keep it new enough for readers. Abraham and Sasha still has mileage as characters. Eugene is also likely. Negan would want Rick alive as he seems pragmatic enough to want them to keep their leader to secure his slave operation. He made a separate threat for Carl so it's not him. The gay dude wouldn't be a shocking enough death.

Maggie, Daryl, or Eugene is my lil deadpool.

Disturbed316 04-05-2016 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD (Post 4795849)
The gay dude wouldn't be a shocking enough death.

You talking about Daryl? Nah, it's Aaron

:o

Wishbone 04-05-2016 01:12 AM

True, Abraham and Sasha did seem to have some mileage on their character development, but that is actually part of the reason I think it was one of them. They've made us fall in love with Abraham this season, and this show has a penchant for making you like a character only to take them away suddenly. However, I think Sasha could be even more likely simply because it would not only fuck with us the viewers but also with Abraham. Rather than taking away the character they made us care about they could take away everything that's made said character worth caring about. Could lead to a relapse for him, or it could lead to even more character progression as he overcomes the loss.

Eugene I feel is a little too obvious, especially with his little heroic moment there toward the end. I just don't see it being him. It wouldn't have enough impact in my eyes, not for such a big cliffhanger anyway.

Daryl is too much of a staple for the show. I can't see AMC even entertaining the idea of letting him die simply due to his appeal to the masses. He's one of the selling points of the show at this point.

Maggie would be an interesting pick, but you can clearly hear her yelling as the person taking the beating is hit. Unless the yelling is all in the person's head it physically can't be her.

Michone could be a dark horse in this. It would be a massive shock to fans, and it would make sense with the line where Negan says to cut out Carl's eye if he screams since I can't think of any reason Negan would think Carl would scream unless it was over Michone who he has a major connection with. Of course I can't think of any way Negan would know about their relationship so I'm pretty confident it's not her.

Wishbone 04-05-2016 01:16 AM

Wait, wasn't Rosita there with them too? It could totally be her. People seem to really like her from what I've heard when talking to fans of the show. It would be a pretty solid choice to trigger emotion in fans without killing off one of the more marketable characters like Michone or Daryl. It'd also be a pretty big surprise since I haven't heard one person mention her in the possible deaths. Of course I could be wrong about her even being there so if that's the case disregard this post completely lol.

Sixx 04-05-2016 06:33 AM

Negan sucked ass.

Such a fantastic villain and they made him awful. I hate.

Rammsteinmad 04-05-2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwe2222 (Post 4795068)
I thought it was a good finale. I dont care about cliffhangers. Almost every show does them, not sure why people are so upset over it. That beating sounded brutal.

We're upset coz, dammit, we're supposed to be upset!

Innovator 04-05-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishbone (Post 4795859)
Wait, wasn't Rosita there with them too? It could totally be her. People seem to really like her from what I've heard when talking to fans of the show. It would be a pretty solid choice to trigger emotion in fans without killing off one of the more marketable characters like Michone or Daryl. It'd also be a pretty big surprise since I haven't heard one person mention her in the possible deaths. Of course I could be wrong about her even being there so if that's the case disregard this post completely lol.

The whole "taking it like a champ" line can really only work for Glenn, Daryl, or Abraham. I don't think Maggie in her state would be able to handle much.

Heisenberg 04-05-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwe2222 (Post 4795068)

We live in an age where mommies are still wiping the butts of their 30+ year old sons who want everything and they want it now, I kind of saw the backlash coming.

Everyone should be upset that Enid(Too Many Cooks alum) was locked in a closet w/o food and books

Kalyx triaD 04-05-2016 10:38 AM

Let's have a thought exercise on the victim being Rick.

No way in hell, I know, but just imagine...

wwe2222 04-05-2016 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 4795936)
We live in an age where mommies are still wiping the butts of their 30+ year old sons who want everything and they want it now, I kind of saw the backlash coming.

Everyone should be upset that Enid(Too Many Cooks alum) was locked in a closet w/o food and books

When she asked Carl what if he doesnt come back, my main thought was if Carl doesnt come back you are going to be dead.

Lock Jaw 04-05-2016 03:04 PM

Just watched it. Liked Negan and liked the cliffhanger ending.

Liked Rick's facial expressions throughout the whole ending sequence.... like he finally realized that he isn't big man on campus and was powerless to do anything and he was just "mentally gone"

Heisenberg 04-05-2016 03:15 PM

Rick will somehow blame this on Ghost Lori

Mercenary 04-06-2016 12:13 PM

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...eb&oe=57BF1C80

MIZantine Empire 04-06-2016 04:34 PM

I haven't read the comics. So I'm curious. What's some of the major things different from the show? I know there is no Shane in the comics and Darryl is gay or something like that. I don't want to look it up because I have a bad habit of spoiling it for myself, like when I was curious about the W walkers and accidentally found out about the savior sand neegan going Tits out on somebody with the bat. Thanks guys! Been looking for a place to talk this show, never thought here!

Mercenary 04-06-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZantine Empire (Post 4796359)
I haven't read the comics. So I'm curious. What's some of the major things different from the show? I know there is no Shane in the comics and Darryl is gay or something like that. I don't want to look it up because I have a bad habit of spoiling it for myself, like when I was curious about the W walkers and accidentally found out about the savior sand neegan going Tits out on somebody with the bat. Thanks guys! Been looking for a place to talk this show, never thought here!

Shane is in the comics. Darryl is not.

MIZantine Empire 04-06-2016 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercenary (Post 4796380)
Shane is in the comics. Darryl is not.

Goes to show how much of the comics I read. Lol

Disturbed316 04-07-2016 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIZantine Empire (Post 4796359)
I haven't read the comics. So I'm curious. What's some of the major things different from the show?

Comic spoilers, obviously:

- Daryl is not in the comics

- Although Shane died fairly early on in a similar fashion, it was Carl who killed human Shane, not Rick, by shooting him in the neck when Shane and Rick were fighting. We didn't get to see Zombie Shane until later on when Rick when back to his grave.

- Tyreese was the one who had his head cut off by the Governor, not Hershal

- Dale hooked up with Andrea and eventually met the end that Bob had in the show. The whole 'TAINTED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT' thing.

- Sophia is still alive and has some weird crush on Carl

- It was a pair of twin boys instead of 'Look at the flowers' Lizzie and Mika. The boys weren't as nuts as Lizzie but one did kill the other to live forever or some shit. It was again Carl who killed the crazy one.

- Speaking of Carl, he had a whole part of his skull/face blown out when he was shot, rather than it just going in his eye

- Abraham was the one who was shot in the eye by an arrow and died while out on the ammunition scout with Eugene, not Denise

- Although Michonne is still around, Rick and Andrea are getting it on in Alexandria

There's a couple more but they are the main ones I can think of off the top of my head.

MIZantine Empire 04-07-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disturbed316 (Post 4796496)
Comic spoilers, obviously:

- Daryl is not in the comics

- Although Shane died fairly early on in a similar fashion, it was Carl who killed human Shane, not Rick, by shooting him in the neck when Shane and Rick were fighting. We didn't get to see Zombie Shane until later on when Rick when back to his grave.

- Tyreese was the one who had his head cut off by the Governor, not Hershal

- Dale hooked up with Andrea and eventually met the end that Bob had in the show. The whole 'TAINTED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT' thing.

- Sophia is still alive and has some weird crush on Carl

- It was a pair of twin boys instead of 'Look at the flowers' Lizzie and Mika. The boys weren't as nuts as Lizzie but one did kill the other to live forever or some shit. It was again Carl who killed the crazy one.

- Speaking of Carl, he had a whole part of his skull/face blown out when he was shot, rather than it just going in his eye

- Abraham was the one who was shot in the eye by an arrow and died while out on the ammunition scout with Eugene, not Denise

- Although Michonne is still around, Rick and Andrea are getting it on in Alexandria

There's a couple more but they are the main ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Sweet! Thanks!! I'm kinda glad they went away from some of this. Dale sucked, he didn't deserve to hit that. I appreciate you answering that. I have heard sometimes the show is spot on with the comic, and sometimes they are way way way off. Feel free to keep em coming if more pop into your head!

Rammsteinmad 04-07-2016 12:32 PM

Lori and Judith were both gunned down by the Governors men when they attacked the prison. Instead of Lori heroically sacrificing herself to have Judith.

MIZantine Empire 04-07-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 4796582)
Lori and Judith were both gunned down by the Governors men when they attacked the prison. Instead of Lori heroically sacrificing herself to have Judith.

Ya that probably wouldn't have gone to well with the viewers. Thanks for the add!!

Mercenary 04-08-2016 02:58 PM

Also the Governor didn't rape the hell out of Michanoe like he did in the comics

Disturbed316 04-08-2016 10:34 PM

Yeah he did, repeatedly, which made him loose his eye more satisfying.

They also didn't go the CDC, which would have made sense to.

MIZantine Empire 04-09-2016 11:19 AM

I could see why they didn't go that route with the governor on tv. But that storyline seems like it would have been way more satisfying to see michonne get him. What's a character you guys were glad that died? For me it was dale. I didn't like that guy.

Disturbed316 04-09-2016 07:44 PM

In the show it was definitely Andrea. They completely turned her into a moronic fuckwit who resembled nothing like the comic book character. The sheer amount of idiotic choices she made just made her a frustrating character to watch. Glad they got bit and offed herself.

Wishbone 04-09-2016 07:52 PM

Andrea is probably the only character I've actually been happy to see go in the show. Though as it stands now I wouldn't feel bad if they offed Morgan. Haven't been able to stand that fucker since he came back. All his "circle of life" hippie crap gets my blood boiling.

Rammsteinmad 04-10-2016 03:41 AM

All these videos and articles of fan theories over who Negan killed, and all these reports of people supposedly demanding that AMC reveals who got killed or else they'll boycott the show are fucking retarded. Makes me fucking hate people more than I already do. Just wait until the next fucking season.

MIZantine Empire 04-10-2016 05:09 AM

Ya no shit. We all know they are gonna watch. Especially after investing 6 seasons. I agree with Andrea and morgan too. Like for real morgan. It's the world you live in now. If you can't kill a fucker leading a group trying to kill your people then fuck off and die.

Sixx 04-30-2016 09:41 PM

Is anyone following the comics?

Little dipshit Carl is getting worse and worse.

Disturbed316 05-01-2016 12:16 AM

Up to issue 144 and the first couple of interactions with the Whisperers.

Carl is turning into TV Andrea stupid.

Lock Jaw 05-01-2016 02:03 AM

Should have another thread for comic talk..... would be my opinion.....

Sixx 05-01-2016 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4804706)
Should have another thread for comic talk..... would be my opinion.....

Why? There's probably like 20 posts about the comic books total in this thread.

Lock Jaw 05-01-2016 12:54 PM

Way more than that. It always ruins something.... Like now I know there is something called whisperers and that Carl is dumb....

Disturbed316 05-02-2016 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4804763)
Way more than that. It always ruins something.... Like now I know there is something called whisperers and that Carl is dumb....

Sixx 05-02-2016 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 4804763)

If you didn't know Carl was dumb then you're apparently not watching the show anyway.

Mercenary 05-03-2016 08:54 AM

So I heard an interesting thing. Not sure if true, but HBO turned down THE Walking Dead because it was to violent.

Disturbed316 05-04-2016 01:36 AM

Bet they wish they hadn't now.

Innovator 05-04-2016 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercenary (Post 4806288)
So I heard an interesting thing. Not sure if true, but HBO turned down THE Walking Dead because it was to violent.

But their biggest hit is a show that ended an episode with a mass slaughter of children/babies.

Mercenary 05-07-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 4806789)
But their biggest hit is a show that ended an episode with a mass slaughter of children/babies.

I know.....

Rammsteinmad 05-18-2016 06:24 PM

Finished watching Fear the Walking Dead season two today. What a fucking shite series. Didn't really enjoy season one all that much either. But this one just dragged. The whole thing being on a boat was an interesting look at how a zombie outbreak effects those at sea, but generally it was a boring season and I'm really not into any of the characters.

I preferred those short webisodes they use to do a few years ago.

Disturbed316 05-19-2016 04:26 AM

We were told Fear would show the collapse of society, but they skipped over that actual part after a three week time jump between episodes. Stopped watching after that.

Destor 05-19-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad (Post 4812693)
Finished watching Fear the Walking Dead season two today. What a fucking shite series. Didn't really enjoy season one all that much either. But this one just dragged. The whole thing being on a boat was an interesting look at how a zombie outbreak effects those at sea, but generally it was a boring season and I'm really not into any of the characters.

I preferred those short webisodes they use to do a few years ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disturbed316 (Post 4812849)
We were told Fear would show the collapse of society, but they skipped over that actual part after a three week time jump between episodes. Stopped watching after that.

My general rule of thumb for a new series is 7 episodes. I gave this 8 because season 1 was only 6 eps. Not regrets.

Mercenary 05-29-2016 05:42 PM

http://io9.gizmodo.com/norman-reedus...-ho-1779401172

Gray 06-03-2016 03:03 PM

Season 7 trailer out already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3JIkECi2xE

Sixx 06-03-2016 03:15 PM

That's not a real trailer. Fucking voice-over from Negan is taken from other shows.

"There is nothing I do that makes me uncomfortable" is from the fucking "Good Wife".

Sad attempt.

Mercenary 06-07-2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 4819434)
That's not a real trailer. Fucking voice-over from Negan is taken from other shows.

"There is nothing I do that makes me uncomfortable" is from the fucking "Good Wife".

Sad attempt.

Yep I saw that earlier, but thankfully I saw where it said fan made first

Rebirth 07-01-2016 03:39 AM

Apparently the internet has figured out who is going to get killed by Negan

And apparently its two deaths. Glenn and Abraham. Supposedly they havent been seen on the set since the filming of the first episode.

Mercenary 07-01-2016 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebirth (Post 4829016)
Apparently the internet has figured out who is going to get killed by Negan

And apparently its two deaths. Glenn and Abraham. Supposedly they havent been seen on the set since the filming of the first episode.

I heard they did like 22 different scenes though to keep it spoiler free

Gray 07-22-2016 06:00 PM

Not gone onto Youtube yet from what i see...

Season 7 trailer released at ComiCon

https://www.facebook.com/carlostnet/...3675759971835/

Sixx 07-22-2016 08:44 PM

still can't get over how shitty tv series dwight is. probably my favourite character from the books and he fucking sucks here.

Destor 07-22-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 4836688)
still can't get over how shitty tv series dwight is. probably my favourite character from the books and he fucking sucks here.

I think because of your fondness of him you arent giving the character enough time to flourish

Mercenary 07-27-2016 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destor (Post 4836706)
I think because of your fondness of him you arent giving the character enough time to flourish

Exactly plus he hasn't had enough time to do so

Sixx 08-03-2016 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destor (Post 4836706)

that plus the fact that actor looks like a complete bitch as opposed to his comic book counterpart

we shall see how this goes

Simple Fan 08-03-2016 06:32 PM

Creators of the Walking Dead are from a neighboring county of mine and are haveing a Walking Dead Day on Saturday. Might check it out.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...tucky-hometown

Simple Fan 08-05-2016 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Fan (Post 4841682)
Creators of the Walking Dead are from a neighboring of mine and are haveing a Walking Dead Day on Saturday. Might check it out.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...tucky-hometown

Was over there today for work and they're already transforming the town. Businesses are are hanging bloody sheets in windows and they say they'll have flipped cars and a crashed plane. Should be pretty cool.

Here's the mural
http://www.thewalkingdead.com/wp-con...ith-artist.jpg

Simple Fan 08-06-2016 02:08 PM

Pretty cool hope they do it again next year. Here are a few photos.
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...84&oe=5828B007

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c6&oe=581624E0

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a7&oe=581153B1

Mercenary 08-06-2016 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Fan (Post 4842623)

Jealous I am. Now you are my foe! :fu:

Sixx 08-20-2016 12:27 AM

you guys read 'here's negan'? just learned about this and read it. 4 parts so far, 4 pages each. negan's backstory, even explains the name lucille. no idea where they print this but here's a link if anyone's interested;

http://comicmad.com/heres-negan-part-1/

Mercenary 08-20-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixx (Post 4848993)
you guys read 'here's negan'? just learned about this and read it. 4 parts so far, 4 pages each. negan's backstory, even explains the name lucille. no idea where they print this but here's a link if anyone's interested;

http://comicmad.com/heres-negan-part-1/

I been looking for this. You are good people. You are not my foe.

Mercenary 08-20-2016 12:01 PM

Ok just read it fucking awesome so far

Savio 09-25-2016 06:30 PM

Watched the last eason on netflix after having no desire to watch it at all last year. Good Season, renewed my interest in the show.

Mercenary 10-15-2016 08:28 AM

Let the count down start! Eight more days!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1fcbd21811.jpg

Disturbed316 10-15-2016 05:53 PM

Brutal